Search results

1. NumberoftheBeast

Clutch Pedal Snapped & Welder Needed (Manchester)

The clutch pedal has snapped on my Girlfriend's Cupra. She was AA recovered little over half an hour ago. The guy has recommended that it is welded but although there is a guide in the FAQ section, I am not very mechanically minded and I don't have the tools. We are in East Manchester...
  2. NumberoftheBeast

Soapy Shampoo?

Hi, Having recently ran out of car shampoo, I am looking for some better stuff. Most of the car shampoos I have used tend to turn the water bubbly and full of suds. However, when I put it onto the wash-mitt and wipe onto the car, it's almost as if I am cleaning the car with water and...
  3. NumberoftheBeast

Car had a service and MOT today.

I took the girlfriend's car for a service and MOT today at a place called Unit 20 in Neston (on the Wirral). I am actually in Manchester but it was well worth the trip... The main mods on the car are KO4, Full Milltek, Forge FMIC, BMC Induction Kit, Forge Split-R DV, Samco's...
  4. NumberoftheBeast

Modded Cupra Plugs

Hi all, My Cupra is modified with a KO4 Turbo, Full Milltek, Forge FMIC, BMC Induction, a Split R DV etc and it is due a service soon. We have been given a good price, but this doesn't include the plugs. I am considering sourcing these myself, but given that I am rubbish when it comes...
  5. NumberoftheBeast

VAG-COM in Manchester or Stockport

After three days of ownership, our "fettled" MK3 Ibiza Cupra is showing a warning light; something electrical. Otherwise, it is running fine, but I would like to diagnose the issue as soon as we can. Does anyone in Manchester/Stockport have VAG-COM? Willing to travel, of course and to sort...
  6. NumberoftheBeast

Sorry, but I am now longer a SEAT owner...

Sorry boys and girls, but after little over a year's ownership of the 225 05 reg black beast (Jabba remapped to 280bhp) I have got rid of it and moved on to pastures new. The replacement? A 53 registration RS Focus, low mileage, good example etc. I just couldn't face the...
  7. NumberoftheBeast

Jabba LCR BHP/performance/opinions

Hi all, I have looked on here as much as possible, but can't find that many people with Jabba remaps on their LCR 225. I am booked in next week for the remap and the car is completely standard. I have a Forge DV on order from Bill and that will be on there for the map. What kind of...
  8. NumberoftheBeast

Boot probs and wires under seats

Hi, Cutting a long story short, my rear washer has gone for the second time; car's only an 05 plate so it's still new. This time, I have noticed moisture in the boot like a leak. Is this because I tried to squirt the water and a pipes come loose or something or will I have a leak...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.