Search results

1. pd130 engine swap HELP!? ASZ TO BLK

Haha cheers! Hopefully wont happen again
  2. pd130 engine swap HELP!? ASZ TO BLK

So to keep the asv, is it the left hand part or the right hand part... left hand is the bit with the plug on isnt it ? Egr is the bit with the vac pipe going to it ..
  3. pd130 engine swap HELP!? ASZ TO BLK

So can i run an asv with egr delete?
  4. pd130 engine swap HELP!? ASZ TO BLK

I believe that i removed the antishudder valve which is why it ran on... its part of the egr isnt it? However i can refit it ... without the egr cooler?
  5. pd130 engine swap HELP!? ASZ TO BLK

I meant BLT, So if i was to fit an asz there would be no problems?
  6. mk4 pd130 ibiza

Changed a bit since i last posted.. Octavia vrs wheels.. powdercoated. Just bought some Vredestein Ultrac Cento tyres and they and unreal.. id recommend them!.. Cupra R splitter too and more lows.. other than that its just the same
  7. mk4 pd130 ibiza

8. mk4 pd130 ibiza

9. mk4 pd130 ibiza

10. pd130 engine swap HELP!? ASZ TO BLK

Basically me engine is screwed - it ran on and blew up. I have another pd130 engine but it is an asz, how easy is it to get running in my car... I have egr delete so the different egrs is put of the equation anyhow. Thanks!!
  11. Remote control Key programming

Well.. i just put my key in the ignition. Ignored the above - pressed the unlock button once. Took out the key. Hey presto - its working. Lol
  12. mk4 pd130 ibiza

When the turbo went
  13. mk4 pd130 ibiza

14. mk4 pd130 ibiza

15. My New White Cupra R

Good choice :)
  16. Daniel's Seat Ibiza Sport PD130. Project HYBRID!

Hi im running a hybrid 130 turbo - that smf is cheap! Was it a one off or do u have a link thanks!
  17. Dose's FR-T BTCC

Love these, think i will have to get one next
  18. Dale's Bocanegra .. Car now for Sale + New shots . Updated 31/01/14

Nice - couple of my mates have the 1.4 dsg fabias amazing gearboxes
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.