Search results

1. dirtyD123

What 3" to 2.5" downpipe for cupra?

:P Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. dirtyD123

Cupra R wheels in 17?

Here are the wheels, only photos I have and there screen shots from a video I have so not best quality, there seat and oz stamped tho Thanks
  3. dirtyD123

Cupra R wheels in 17?

Hi iv got the opportunity to get what I thought were the cupra R oz superturismo but upon my reaserching the cupra r ones are a 16 inch wheel. These are oz superturismos and they have the seat stamp behind the spokes but they are 17 inch, does anyone know what they are off? 17x7 4x100 think...
  4. dirtyD123

Gave In.. N249 Bypass Done...My View

This is how my S112 valve is set up to bypass the N249 excuse the bad drawing So the square is the S112 the connection on the front has nothing on it it's just open to atmosphere, the vac pipe from the rear T's into the recirc/dumpvalve and inlet manifold, and the vac pipe from the side back...
  5. dirtyD123

DirtyDs hybrid ibiza fr mk4

This car will be for sale soon. Will be going on steelies and advertises for 1500 if anyone's intrested. As I now own a mk3 cupra in yellow :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. dirtyD123

Considering buying a mk3 cupra

Iv bought it :) it's really clean and quite fast, my account name seems silly now haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. dirtyD123

Considering buying a mk3 cupra

Hi I'm a mk4 fr owner considering buying a mk3 cupra what common faults do I look for? Car looks immaculate advertised for 2500 the guys probaly a forum member this is the car I'm going to look at anyone know anything of it? Thanks lewis Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. dirtyD123

Engine sitting slanted!?

Ahh we'll in that case I cnt be sure but mine does slant slightly towards the passanger side Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. dirtyD123

Engine sitting slanted!?

Unless all 3 of our cars are broke lmfao!!!! But yeahh I think it's suppise to be that way Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. dirtyD123

Engine sitting slanted!?

That's how they all are. I thought mine looked slanted in my 1.9 130 but my mates 1.4 16v was exactly the same Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. dirtyD123

Quarter mile/ 0-60 times.

My tdi fr 130 managed 16.4 1/4 at Santapod last year that was all standard apart from streight through exhaust but I had a slight boost leak. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. dirtyD123

240mm droplinks?

And with them the ball joints threads point in same direction they should point opersite. Dunt say length on there like if you have your wheel off anytime soon could I measure them for me Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. dirtyD123

240mm droplinks?

Joms need the really short ones ap's need ones inbetween Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. dirtyD123

240mm droplinks?

How long are the mondeo ones Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. dirtyD123

240mm droplinks?

When I bought my ap coilovers second hand the lad gave me some 240mm droplinks with them they fit perfectly but they have worn and nock so need new. The only ibiza shortend droplinks I can find are all 160 mm iv tried these they are too short they hit the chassis. I found some 240 ones but there...
  16. dirtyD123

Erm it hasn't happened yet. Been paying for a holiday but now that's payed off il be on the save again lmfao Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. dirtyD123

Pd130 turbo gasket

Thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. dirtyD123

Update wheels on Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. dirtyD123

Pd130 turbo gasket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. dirtyD123

Pd130 turbo gasket

I have bought a turbo gasket kit as my oil return pipe leaks. I couldn't find just tge return pipe gasket it's self but with the kit I had been have 4 bits. I know the green one is the one I'm after and that the two silver metal ones are for the exhaust guessing the smaller ones for smaller 1.9...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.