Search results

1. Rear aircon issue

The rear air conditioning in my car isn't currently pumping out any air. The little LCD display says OFF and the options in the infotainment to switch it on are all greyed out. Anyone know how to sort this?
  2. First impressions after a week

I've now had my Leon Estate 1.5 eTSi FR Sport DSG for just over a week. To be honest, I was really nervous about getting it having spent the last few months following various threads on this forum detailing all the many software problems people have been experiencing. Fortunately (touch wood) I...
  3. CarPlay now playing screen weirdness

Does anyone else have this display issue on the Now Playing screen when using CarPlay? Affects both Music and Podcasts where it squashes that middle line of text. This is my third car with CarPlay, never seen this before in any of them.
  4. Replacement key cost

Has anyone had to get a replacement key for a Leon? Any idea of cost? I'd like to know what others have paid before checking with the dealer to make sure they aren't taking the mick.
  5. MY20 info

Found some information online about the changes for MY20 Link - http://www.seatpress.co.uk/en-gb/releases/893
  6. Dashboard not lighting up with sidelights

I'm driving a 67 plate FR. When I have the headlight switch at 0 and it's getting dark the lights behind the instruments start to dim and eventually turn off so you can hardly see the dials - this is as I'd expect. However, when I turn the sidelights on (not the dipped headlights) the...
  7. New FR - Start/Stop notification annoyance

Just taken delivery of a new Leon FR and there's one thing annoying me that I can't seem to fix. Every time I bring the car to a stop I get a little notification bar popping down on the touchscreen telling me about the status of the Start/Stop system. This happens whether or not I lift my...
  8. Personal leasing - some daft questions

I’ve never leased before but am considering it for my next Leon. There’s a couple of things I’m not sure about though. 1. When you’re coming to the end of a lease, how do you switch into a new one without either having 2 cars or no car for a period of time? 2. Is insurance harder to get...
  9. Car not sitting level - does it matter?

I recently had a small bump which resulted in most of the suspension components being replaced at the front left corner under insurance. I noticed the other day when walking up to the car from behind in a car park that it appeared lower on the right side than the left and, after some...
  10. SEAT Ensurance

Anyone got any experience with the SEAT Ensurance service? I raised a request with Ensurance on their website over the weekend and just waiting for them to get in touch about it today. I should add, I do have actual insurance as well (through Admiral) so I'm assuming the Ensurance service is...
  11. General question about penalty points

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask this... I've have 3 points on my licence since October 2011. I checked on the Gov.uk website and it says I now have 0 penalty points as they 'expired' in October 2014. But they have a 'removal date' in October 2015. I tried googling to find out what...
  12. Facelift?

Anyone know when the Leon would be due a mid-life nip and tuck based on when SEAT normally do this for their cars (assuming they do, of course)? Am I right in thinking the current model is coming up for 2 years old in 2015? My 3 year deal is due up in Sept 16 so I was hoping there might be...
  13. Bikes in the boot

Random question, has anyone tried getting a couple of bikes in the boot of the Leon? I don't really want to attach a rear-mounted bike carrier in case it scratches the car so I'd rather stick them in the back if possible. I would normally just try it but I'm not at home right now to give...
  14. Apple CarPlay

I hope the Leon will be made compatible with this! http://www.avforums.com/news/apple-announce-carplay-ios-on-your-dashboard.10063 It'd be a huge improvement on the clunky proprietary SEAT system IMO.
  15. DAB radio & heated rear window

Does anyone else lose DAB radio reception when they turn on the heated rear window? Bit annoying when you're de-misting.
  16. Self cancelling indicators?

I posted this in another thread but starting a new one in case people miss it. I picked up my new Leon this afternoon, I noticed on the drive home that the indicators don't self-cancel after turning a corner, is this a fault or a feature?
  17. New Leon finance questions

Hi all, first post on the forum for me. I'm not a SEAT owner yet but I'm considering using the PCP finance offer that SEAT are pushing at the moment to get a new Leon 1.2 SE with the technology pack. I've tried to run the maths and it seems to be a pretty good deal considering the extra kit...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.