Search results

1. RSAlex

HOW TO GUIDE: De-Wipering! - Flush Tailgate (PICTURES ADDED!)

I managed to get one, cheers anyway buddy
  2. RSAlex

South Wales Rolling Road Day

Top job putting that together, gives us something nice to remember it by! :)
  3. RSAlex

Thank you to everyone for attending! Really enjoyed watching all the cars run on the dyno, and it's good to know what mine is actually kicking out. Ibiza TDI - 164 hp Liked your S3 a lot mate, can't wait to see the video. I'll let you know when I'm doing Llandow next, I think it might be 28th...
  4. RSAlex

You must be excited :) See you soon mate
  5. RSAlex

Updated list: 1. RSAlex - Seat Ibiza TDI - 170 bhp / 280 ft.lb 2. Charlesz1066 - Seat Altea TDI - 135 bhp / 220 ft.lb 3. Pigeon Fancier - Leon Cupra r - 273 bhp / 250 ft.lb 4. Dan FR - Leon FR TFSI - 260 bhp / 280 ft.lb 5. Nath PD150 (Nate_G UK-MKIVS) - Golf PD150 - 190 bhp / 320(???) ft.lb 6...
  6. RSAlex

Yep sure, I'll update it now Dan. No problem mate, all the best :)
  7. RSAlex

Cool, hopefully you'll get good results.
  8. RSAlex

Looking forward to seeing what it makes Dan, did you map it yourself? Any updates from the mkIV forum?
  9. RSAlex

There's nothing wrong with Fords :)
  10. RSAlex

Tomorrow is the big day! It's not too late for anyone else to join. Remember you've got until 9pm today to get your power guesses up on here. Can everyone try and the bring the correct money so as to make it easier to collect. Rather than running out of £5 notes. We think it's going to be £35...
  11. RSAlex

Ok sorted mate, I'm looking forward to seeing it on the rollers
  12. RSAlex

Do you mean 353hp?
  13. RSAlex

Yep sure, it's the HP that we're using for the free run though
  14. RSAlex

I've put that down for you now mate. Really looking forward to this now :)
  15. RSAlex

Also, don't forget you've got until 9pm Saturday to get your power estimate down if you haven't done so already. And make sure the figure I've got for you in the first post is correct. Cheers.
  16. RSAlex

Yeah that's a great idea.
  17. RSAlex

Ok great, I'm looking forward to seeing it sunday
  18. RSAlex

Awesome Dan. Had a really good time there. The car held up really well and after your help it didn't throw up any problems. Thanks again. I think it's the beginning of session 2 I thought I'd use my new limiter for fun as well. It held up well to the opposition too, overtaking all the MX-5s...
  19. RSAlex

One week left to go, getting excited now. Still plenty of opportunity for anyone to join us edit: one more possible added
  20. RSAlex

Cheers Dan, should be good fun :)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.