Search results

1. Seat Compatibility

Anyone at all fitted MK4 front seats in a MK3
  2. Seat Compatibility

Does anyone if the latest Leon Cupra seats would be direct fit in my MK3?
  3. Modified Insurance Companies

@H Rafiq many thanks for that, i will be investigating this and asking for a quote hopefully i can join a company that has some sort of customer service.
  4. Modified Insurance Companies

Evening I know the forum has Flux and Chris N, Is there any other people recommend? I have been with Flux for years nearly two decades with no requirement to claim. Just wow we have had to try to make a claim and what an experience and its only the infancy of the claim. Thanks Simon
  5. 184 FR Error code 00531 with Carista

@MatTheMerciless thanks for replying I will just discard the error then the foot well lights do seem to work or did last time it was dark.
  6. 184 FR Error code 00531 with Carista

@SEAT Rule thats great, i will clean the connections and also check with a voltmeter , many thanks for your detailed reply.
  7. Carista App

@Brian Gordon-Stables many thanks for this, for some reason the carista dongle wasnt showing up in my Bluetooth devices after a few attempts and scans it appeared and paired it worked straight away.
  8. Carista App

I looked at both Carista and OBDeleven for what I wanted Carista was better option cost wise and what I wanted. @Brian Gordon-Stables for Vag DPF did you just pair the device up in Bluetooth settings on phone tablet I don't seem to be able to see the Carista in devices but the Crista app works...
  9. Foam Blocks

@Mr Pig I understand. As said same with the Ibiza Mk4 and also the Golf Mk4 block of foam in the wings and they just hold water crazy idea.
  10. Foam Blocks

I have also noticed this and in our older Mk4 Ibiza was recommended to take them out of the front wings. I thought the same when i have seen them as you open the doors. Where are the rear sponges located ? or is that in the Toledo ?
  11. Carista App

Have you got it sorted? maybe it was the skins, did you contact Carista support.
  12. Carista App

What changes did you apply which required a 3rd party to rectify.
  13. 184 FR Error code 00531 with Carista

Can anyone shed any light what this error could be caused by? Just scanned it on Carista and I get 00531 ( Mass air flow sensor voltage) if I clear it the fault reappears as it can not be cleared. the car is boosting fine, no EML and no limp mode. I looked at the MAF physically all connections...
  14. Mk3 Leon 184 Code- 00531

Afternoon Everyone, Can anyone shed any light what this error could be caused by? Just scanned it on Carista and I get 00531 ( Mass air flow sensor voltage) if I clear it the fault reappears as it can not be cleared. the car is boosting fine, no EML and no limp mode. I looked at the MAF...
  15. Carista App

Just got my Carista, had a little play, enabled needle sweep and also mirror dip in reverse. I have two questions. One the auto start stop disable, there is a few options, with different voltages can anyone confirm with one I need to select for a 184 FR ? Sorry if this has been covered...
  16. Long Cranking 184

The bolt and the housing are not cheap parts. I may hold off swapping them, see how it goes.
  17. Car Cleaning Products

As everyone else said this will be different to who you speak to, i was always a Megs, AG and Poorboys, Autobright Fan. Just recently moved to Turtle wax Hybrid, Madcow and for gloss and protection Soft99. If you are new detailing and need to build up a product range you can not go wrong with...
  18. OBDeleven modifications

@Tell many thanks for that, I will only be using android no need for IOS. So for what i want stay clear of the gen 1 device and just go for Pro gen two, i presume other wise will see myself buying credits and upgrading to pro.
  19. FR 184 Fuel Pump Noise possibly?

@Big Col Thanks for that, when you say "you can hear the pump buzzing if everything else is off. Normal driving, inside the cabin you can't hear it." is that still after the replacement?
  20. OBDeleven modifications

I am a complete newbie so admin please apologise if this has been covered loads of times before. I nearly just bought a OBDelven , then i wasnt sure if i need the pro activation or then the next gen one. and starter pack #confusion. So i have a 2013 FR TDI i just want to read codes,see dpf...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members