Search results

1. Change to a LCR?

Hi, I'm currently driving a Leon tdi fr 150 which I bought as I have 2 boys, so needed the extra doors/room over something smaller. Also the boot for a pram etc suitcases for weeks away etc. At the time I also wanted something that could give me good MPG. After a year of owning it I have only...
  2. Whats the Mileage on your TDI

88,480k on my tdi fr. Selling soon as I'm looking at an Octavia vrs
  3. Newbie!

4. Newbie from Sweden!

Welcome
  5. Irish Newbie

Welcome bud
  6. Hello from the south west

Welcome fella from another newb
  7. Whats the Mileage on your TDI

Just bought a totally standard 54 leon tdi fr on 79k, pick it up on sunday and hope for a good few years service out of it
  8. Newbie!

I did look at the later leons with the dpf but im getting more car for the money with the older leon, plus i personally like the interior more. Think ill spend a good year without a remap probably, iv got 2 very young sons so dont need too much power and its fairly fast standard anyway. May have...
  9. Newbie!

Yeh a tdi fr, 54 plate. Full history and not a mark on it, really good condition.
  10. Newbie!

Deposit down, pick car up on friday!
  11. Newbie!

Hey everyone im Rob, 25 years old from the wonderful sunny classy area of bradford. Im new to the forums and the world of Seat's. Currently looking to buy a mk1 leon tdi fr but finding it difficult to find any with lowish mileage. Test driving a 54 plate with 79k on the clock today, full service...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise