Search results

1. May 2017 UK Brochures & Price Lists

Alcantara is standard (at last) leather £1010 option (no thank you) , £330 cheaper than equivalent Xcellence, order books open in 2 weeks. 19" wheels shown on brochure are £860 option. Velvet red looks good to me. So glad I waited.
  2. Petrol & DSG

1.4 DSG at last The configurator is now showing the 1.4 petrol DSG available in SE trim upwards. Hoo bloody ray. Price list and catalogue not caught up yet though. Still no alacantara - maybe some day in 2017?
  3. 2017 Leon!!!

EA2111 engine will have 128, 148 and 187bhp outputs plus a 'soft-hybrid' according to press release April this year.
  4. Replacement wiper blades

I bought a pair of Trico from wiperblades.co.uk the other month and they are the correct oem sizes. Reference numbers were EFB6517R and EFB4017R, they cost £23.20 delivered. They are just as good if not better than the factory fitted ones. I am sure you can get cheaper but wanted a known brand.
  5. Petrol & DSG

The long wait times for the 1.4 may be due to it being replaced in the 2017 model Golf by a new 1.5 COD 148bhp unit so fingers crossed we may yet get a 1.5 DSG in the Ateca.
  6. 2017 Leon!!!

Just reading a press release on the 2017 Golf and it mentions that the 1.4 is being replaced by a 148bhp 1.5 COD. Wonder when SUK will get it?
  7. What Options?

Hi Tell I see that SEAT Ireland are now offering the Alcantara upholstery as a no-cost option on the Excellence, might be worth a call to SUK?
  8. Auto Express Crossover of the Year - Seat Ateca

My Leon was an ex-demo with all the bells and whistles including SeatSound so it will be interesting to see what they make their dealers stock at first. I cant see SUK changing their line up before I need to change, so it will be down to a choice between what spec Motorpoint manage to import...
  9. Auto Express Crossover of the Year - Seat Ateca

Just been announced at the awards ceremony.
  10. New Ateca

Q2 prices announced Audi Q2 prices Model Specification Transmission OTR Pricing Q2 1.0 TFSI (115PS)* SE 6-speed manual £20,230 Q2 1.0 TFSI (115PS)* Sport 6-speed manual £21,780 Q2 1.4...
  11. New Ateca

Seeing the Alcantara seats was a bit like losing Bully's star prize on Bullseye, this is what you could have won.
  12. New Ateca

Thanks for finding that, great in-depth review. have to see that channels other reviews in future. Conclusion was - better than a Quasqui, in most areas as good as or better than the new Tiguan and cheaper, 1 litre engine not so good and don't get your head caught in the power rear hatch when it...
  13. New Ateca

I went on the ES configurator and it was showing a discount of 4,000E at the end for something or other. Alcantara is 450E more than cloth and leather another 750E on the Spanish site. My Leon is about the same age with Alcantara trim and 25K and I would expect around £8,500 on trade in...
  14. New Ateca

Lucky you Fred, we cant get the 1.4 DSG thanks to SUK marketing department. Are you able to get a discount off list there?
  15. New Ateca

I have to say I am losing interest in the new model due to SUK mis-marketing. I mean who wants a 1.0 litre petrol engined First Edition? It might be worth looking at Motorpoint for when they start importing them from Ireland. It's where I got my Irish Altea many years ago and they currently have...
  16. New Ateca

Talking of colours did you notice Tell that Seat Ireland don't rip off their customers by charging extra for the other 2 solid colours. Also why don't the Irish ever have an alarm fitted as standard, my Irish import Altea from 2004 didn't have one either so it must be a historic thing?
  17. Tyres

Got a pair of the Goodyear's this week. A lot quieter than the factory fit Contisports. Got them through Blackcircles with the 10% Paypal discount that I think is still on for a few more days.
  18. New Ateca

Configurator now on SeatUK with First Edition Just had a look and there are full details on the SE+ First Edition as well
  19. Tyres

10% tyres discount code on eBay Just ordered a couple of 18" Goodyear F1 Asymmetric 3's via Black Circles on eBay using the code CUKTYRESMAY16. valid until 25th May 16 and for a maximum discount of £100 per account. Saved myself £18.00.
  20. New Ateca

I have emailed them myself but no response yet. I had a Golf on hire a few years ago with ACC. Didn't like it myself. I have lane control on my Leon now which is very good. Saved my life once after a trip up from Heathrow on a red eye flight. Cant see the point in paying extra for the speed...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.