Search results

1. SmiffyLCR

Rear LED Reg Plate Lights Leon 2011

Piccies anyone..? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. SmiffyLCR

LCR Stuttering at 3000rpm in 2nd/3rd any ideas

My 2003 LCR has just began to stutter when accelerating at around 3000rpm, the engine management light flashes for a short period then goes off. You guys got any ideas??
  3. SmiffyLCR

LCR Rear Discs & Pads easy to fit ?????

As title suggests, How easy? Usual Fitting time if doing by yourself? Tools other bits required? Any guides available? Thanks in advance guys SMlFFY
  4. SmiffyLCR

Just a quickie..........

Anyone?
  5. SmiffyLCR

Just a quickie..........

The wife and I have just bought her a Mini Convertible. I know it's not a SEAT, bu at least I still have the LCR :D And was wondering what would be the best product for protecting/cleaning the hood. Thanks in advance.
  6. SmiffyLCR

What's the best Sat Nav/Radar Detector to buy ??

Ok guys, been looking on various sites, and I think she likes the http://www.road-angel-alert.co.uk/start.htm What do you guys think, £300 sounds like a price.
  7. SmiffyLCR

Have they got a UK website, cant seem to find one.
  8. SmiffyLCR

The better half is thinking of getting me one for Xmas :D So what's the best combined system to get and how much ?? Thanks in advance all.
  9. SmiffyLCR

God damm you SEAT!!!

This is the best and easiest way to do it. Take the whole side skirt off, then clip the jacking point on with no problems at all. Save swearing, cursing, scrapes, scratches and bloody knuckles ;)
  10. SmiffyLCR

Lowered My MY03 Leon

If you have the time, take the side skirts off, then put the jacking points back on. Its easier and a lot less hassle doing it that way ;)
  11. SmiffyLCR

tuning my lcr

Have a look at some of the tuning companies websites that sponser this site. If you have the cash i'm sure they will be willing to get 300+BHP from your LCR.
  12. SmiffyLCR

Will this fit a LCR ???

anyone ?
  13. SmiffyLCR

Will this fit a LCR ???

Hi all, do any of you guys & girls know if this will fit on my LCR ? Stunning black Alcantara 6 speed shift knob for the Audi TT. Thanks in advance all
  14. SmiffyLCR

Lol

I have just bought a pair of Goodyear GDS3's got a roofing bolt in the passenger side one the other day. If it can be repaired will it still be safe at the tyre's rated speed??
  15. SmiffyLCR

Yellow Cupra R

Yellow is nice, Platinum is also nice. But Black is Best:coolthumb
  16. SmiffyLCR

Yellow Cupra R

Hello and Welcome, please bear in mind that for the first few months you will be going to the petrol stations on a very regular basis. The plus point of this is you will have a grin from ear to ear. Enjoy:thumbup: :coolthumb
  17. SmiffyLCR

What is my 225 LCR doing i need help?

I was under the impression that SEAT couldn't detect if LCR's were Revo'ed or not.:think:
  18. SmiffyLCR

Had To Call Seat Assistance Today

Went there during the easter break, my son loved it. From our hotel on the first day, my mate was in his Multipla with the Tom Tom Sat Nav, he got us lost and we ended up going thru' the terminals 1 & 3 at Heathrow !!!!!!!! :doh: Took us 90 mins to get to Legoland. Hotel was only 11 miles away...
  19. SmiffyLCR

Which alloys should i go for??

Lenso RS5 for me :D But I would see if you can get them in another finish, Gun metal colour maybe ? Just a thought :think:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise