Search results

1. Tail lights

Think they are just the led ones in the video. But they look like them in the link you sent. Although the price of them has put me off them now. I may start saving lol cheers bud Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Tail lights

Hi does anyone know where I could get these tail lights? Or even what they are called? Cheers
  3. Remap gone wrong!

Yea he said he disabled the immobiliser so that it wouldn't need coded and the same old key would work Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Remap gone wrong!

I asked him had he any insurance and he said he wouldn't need it. Turns out I got one for £150 off eBay which matches the codes on my old ECU. My brother was talking to the seller of the ECU and he said it should work and not need coded again and said that it should work as soon as it's been...
  5. Remap gone wrong!

Thats what i was thinking, it was a very unprofessional job, at times he was phoning up someone from across the water for advice. I have the codes from the old ECU do you think it would be ok if i got a second hand one off ebay? new ones are a rip off and cost the earth to get coded and think...
  6. Remap gone wrong!

Hi all, gonna get straight to the point Went to get my car remapped last night by 'NI Remapping'. The fella got to work straight away plugged in his computer to the car and collected some data off the ECU. He then sent this data to some fella over in England who approved it or something then...
  7. Benjjy's MK4 1.9 FR

Lovely car mate! Same coilovers I bought a few weeks ago for my car. What BHP is she putting out ?
  8. Yellow Ibiza 1.8 Am04 stage 2 turbo 241 BHP back on here again

Beautiful man! She is a clean car!
  9. Ow not that mk5 Ibiza again.....

Them wheels are the boss! they look mighty, lovely car btw. You wouldn't like to hit a pot hole, or even a pebble. lol
  10. Common Mk4 Problems

Thanks. I went to my car yesterday for the first time since it would not open and then it opened just fine. Not sure what happened, thanks anyway:)
  11. Common Mk4 Problems

Hi, I went to get my jack, etc out of my boot this morning and the boot wont open. It look like it hasn't been closed properly. Any one know what might be wrong with it? Thanks, Aaron
  12. Damian's Leon #red_black project (NOW SOLD)

Thanks, how did you connect them to the power supply? cigarette lighter?
  13. Damian's Leon #red_black project (NOW SOLD)

Very nice, where did you get the LED lights for the foot space from and can you get other colours, i would like some for my ibiza.
  14. viktor's speed blue cupra -- the mod thread --

Beautiful car, very nice colour. It just keeps getting better and better.
  15. Newbie.

No I bought the car private and I will like to eventually get the car mapped when I pass the test. Thanks.
  16. Newbie.

Hello there, the names Aaron. Im from Lurgan, Northern Ireland. Im 17 next week so go easy on me, lol. Bought a tidy 2008 seat ibiza 1.4tdi this morning and waiting to get it next week. Im very excited to meet all of you and hopefully makes some new friends. Thank you for the very warm welcome! :D
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.