Search results

1. MR OBD

Price for new LC 2.0TFSi

Trust me, knowing the dealer and the person that uses it, it will rarely go out with customers... We shall see, he is going to look at the demo car to see what the overall condition it is. Mike
  2. MR OBD

Price for new LC 2.0TFSi

Is that an 'On The Road' Price? Does not get used as a courtesy car ;) - this is from a dealer I used to work for so I know the in's and out's of the place :) Mike
  3. MR OBD

Price for new LC 2.0TFSi

I actually know the guy that uses the car as a Demo and it will have been pottered about for most of its life. He has just spoke to me and said he has been offered 17,300.00 for a brand new one.... only problem is - its an import. Mike
  4. MR OBD

Price for new LC 2.0TFSi

A friend of mine is looking to buy a new Seat Leon Cupra 2.0TFSi He has been offered a 57 Plate (Registered on 11th Sept) in met black with 3.5K ex-demo car from the dealers for £17,000.00 It has no optional extras. Do you all think that is a good price? If not how much should he be...
  5. MR OBD

Which remap to go for?

Do it! I had a de-cat on my Ibiza for a while with no issues, took it to a local test centre to see if it would pass the smoke test and it did :D Mike
  6. MR OBD

Having Problems, Dealer not really reponsive.

Sorry to jack the thread but what is the number for customer services?
  7. MR OBD

Bonnet bra for mk4

Looking very nice Ed!! Gotta get one for mine!! Mike
  8. MR OBD

RashCupra's mk4 beezer

Enjoy the drive home mate ;) Mike
  9. MR OBD

Ibiza cupra tdi remaped

Yup - thats what I did, standard car riding the torque..... this was when I just got the car from moving up from a 1.2!! loved the feeling. Clutch started slipping, changed my drivin and it stopped but I changed the clutch anyway!
  10. MR OBD

Milltek on ibiza cupra

Go for a full system mate, you remember how my car sounded when I took you out for a spin? I have a Milltek downpipe and de-cat resonated - thinking about putting a non res just to see how it sounds....... But i think it just might be a little too loud for me!
  11. MR OBD

Ibiza cupra tdi remaped

And why is that mate? I see yours vibrated, was that all down to the mapping….. Might be why you went through a few hybrid turbos too? To be honest its best not to floor it at low RPM in high gears - this is when the engine is pulling for its dear little life! You will find doing that in...
  12. MR OBD

A quick video of how little smoke my 2.0 PD diesel makes at 327bhp 411lb torque.

On closer inspection..... I agree with Ed! Would have been bad if it jumped off the rollers and rolled into a wall!!!! Mike
  13. MR OBD

forge 007

Oh well, bring on the new car soon :) Whats the plans with that one? PM me if you don't feel safe saying so *looks around*:p
  14. MR OBD

forge 007

:( i was expecting a lot less - to say the 14.6 was on a very very windy day!
  15. MR OBD

forge 007

Spanny - whats the best pod time you have had so far now-a-days? i remember your quickest was 14.6? against me... (damn you)
  16. MR OBD

DEaler trouble !

Cool! sounds good mate! Me wants a car that will be able to make silly power..... and its not a VAG car :O Mike
  17. MR OBD

DEaler trouble !

lol nice! So come on, why you changing from the almighty diesel?
  18. MR OBD

DEaler trouble !

hehe shhhh you!! We shall have less of that! How’s the 3rd turbo going?! Blown up yet :p Oh by the way, what happened to the idea of the RS? Mike
  19. MR OBD

DEaler trouble !

1. I agree that Autoworld are rubbish, MY car went in for some work about 1 month ago...... I am still waiting on a call to say my parts are in stock, when it only takes 2days for parts to come in if they are not on back order! 2. Also the above car you refer to... would that be mine in my...
  20. MR OBD

best looking mk4 ive seen yet

Would it be the car in my siggy?!?!? Mike