Search results

1. KebabWarrior81

My 08 Candy White Cupra

:p:p lol cheers mate you flirt :happy:
  2. KebabWarrior81

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Good effort buddy it's great to see a car change through the owners efforts ;) Cheers Chris :) No spacers needed buddy they are a tight fit but not near enough to cause any concern.
  3. KebabWarrior81

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Thank you Carlos much appreciated :) The 170's a cracking car buddy you will have to start a readers ride thread. Cheers Dan ;) Hope you are well buddy!Yes I've still got many things that will be getting done to her that's for sure.As soon as I tick one thing off the list another...
  4. KebabWarrior81

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Thank you Will :) Yes I'm glad I took the advice off the guys at TSR performance Regards the brakes I'm made up with them.Cant wait to give them some hammer once fully bedded in. No chance I'm selling her no matter what too far in now not to go all the way with it.Im toying with the idea...
  5. KebabWarrior81

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Thanks buddy :) She's getting near to how I want it but still a good amount to be done haha.You do get vibrations still but nothing like when I first fitted them.For example on pull off in first gear,if you get the revs spot on I get next to no vibration. All in all though I can live with...
  6. KebabWarrior81

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Morning all, Ok so first off I apologise for my lack of input in my build thread,I'm not going to go into detail but all I will say it has nothing to do with Snow White she is going strong and hasn't been put through a hedge or anything like that :p I'll start with the little bits first...
  7. KebabWarrior81

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Thank you Tander that's much appreciated :D Going to do an update today as for personal reasons I've not done one since last October :cry:
  8. KebabWarrior81

BigNod00's Mk2 Cupra K1 * The ASBO *

As I've already said to you mate she must be epic now.Was a beast before so can only be better. Even if the added weight has slowed her a tad the extra corner speed/overall grip will make it a faster car [B)] Can't wait to be crawling up the passenger seat lol:p
  9. KebabWarrior81

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Hi mate, What did you get charged if you don't mind me asking including parts? and where did you get it done. PM or message me on FB if you prefer Cheers pal
  10. KebabWarrior81

My 08 Candy White Cupra

A compression test shows the condition of the valves,valve seats, and piston rings and whether these parts are wearing evenly. If good they should have compression over 100 psi per cylinder and no more than 10 percent variation between the highest and lowest readings. He also used an...
  11. KebabWarrior81

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Hi Kev, After the clean and injectors the misfires reduced dramatically but still get a random misfire now and then, but having spoken to Niki about it he said this is due to having rfd and is nothing to worry about. Regards pcv I reverted back as was getting random puffs of smoke if I...
  12. KebabWarrior81

2016 SEATCupra.net National Meetup AT TRAX 25th SEPT - 15th Anniversary

Booked to go also booked a track session in intermediates at 11:40 should be a good day : )
  13. KebabWarrior81

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Haha yes a big ass turbo would be epic but if I take that route she will have to go 4WD no questions. I'm still undecided if I should strip the rear and fit a roll cage and basically make her a track car or the other option would be big turbo and 4WD and keep the rest as is on the inside...
  14. KebabWarrior81

My 08 Candy White Cupra

As mentioned the reasons behind going decat is to enable gains across the whole rev range and not just peak power. If you compare the two graphs you can see the difference.Also it's achieving this with less effort than before mainly by the reduced duty cycle so that's a great result. As Kev...
  15. KebabWarrior81

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Cheers Andy ;) Yes we need to have a meet up buddy before Christmas plus you can take me for a spin in the new motor. @ scby555 The torque you have seen was at stage 1 :) I've actually lost a touch but only 1ftlb so I'm pleased with that as lots of people were saying I'll go under 400ftlb...
  16. KebabWarrior81

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Sorry for the slow reply chaps. She's going really well I'm loving the whole package and I'm finally happy with how it sounds :D I'm not entirely sure what Niki did when I went back for the tweak but she feels epic.One thing I do know is he has altered the throttle map but other than that I...
  17. KebabWarrior81

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Thank you Ash much appreciated buddy :)
  18. KebabWarrior81

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Sorry for the slow reply I've been away buddy. No I didn't need to replace the O ring I just made sure the original was in good condition : ) Thank you mate that's much appreciated yes Oulton was great fun : )
  19. KebabWarrior81

My 08 Candy White Cupra

To be honest mate I've not really set an end goal.Once I do bits I get another idea that is added to the list :happy: Oulton is a brilliant circuit dude it's got a bit of everything going on and it's over two miles per lap :)
  20. KebabWarrior81

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Cheers Kev :) Will do mate I've been looking at javelin and open track days once I book something I'll let you know ;)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise