Search results

1. Apple CarPlay/Spotify Problem

This is a well known problem with Spotify. This is not just a Leon issue. I find disconnecting the lightning cable and then reinserting it sorts it out. Sometimes it takes more than onc try to get it working correctly.
  2. Adding felt to interior trim.

I take it your car is right hand drive? What colour did you go for?
  3. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

Do you know what the difference is from the MY19 to the MY20 build is? Am looking at purchasing one myself and want to know the difference.
  4. Selling a Car on pcp

Keep the Cupar and the money you would loose in selling or part exchanging it use to buy an old diesel.
  5. Fuel Flap not opening

It’s a known issue with Seat. Have had it in both of my Seats. Seat replaced both times free of charge.
  6. Dashcam in the facelift?

Got mine (DRV-410) fitted by snows and they did a great job. And because they removed all the panels the warranty for the inevitable rattles is not effected.
  7. Dashcam in the facelift?

Just pay Seat £189 and get them to supply and fit one.
  8. Petrol Cap

This used to happen to mine, eventually it failed to open. Had a new solenoid fitted under warranty. I believe it is a known VAG issue.
  9. iPhone issues

I had the same issue. Bought an apple 30pin to lightning adaptor and that solved the problem.
  10. Fuel flap stuck shut

Mine was a failed solenoid too.
  11. Fuel flap stuck shut

Been trying mine everyday since it last failed on Saturday and this morning it failed to open. I agree with Matt that it's most probably the solenoid. All booked into be repaired Monday.
  12. Fuel flap stuck shut

I've had this issue twice now. Second time was on Saturday. Like you tried locking and unlocking several times with no effect. Then with gentle tapping around the flap area released the solenoid and the flap could be opened. Since Saturday tried the flap several times and have not been able...
  13. I have a big problem with my Leon FR

Put it in sport mode and take a long drive to think about it.
  14. Front Parking Sensor

Certain Fords tend to set mine of in traffic. Must be a clash of frequencies.
  15. Has anyone got ipod connectivity working through a lightning cable?

I found using a 30 pin to Lightning adaptor was the way forward. Using the Lightning lead in the usb lead did not work.
  16. Seat Media in connection to Apple lightning.

I use a apple 30pin to lightning adaptor and haven't had any issues.
  17. Advise MPG Please

I get low 50's from my 1.4 FR on a 9 mile journey, with a few stops and starts.
  18. Anyone else had any of these issue's....

Just checked and no engine cover on my 1.4.
  19. No keyless entry or push-button start?

Personally I'm glad there is no start button, Seat have enough probs with the electronics they do have!
  20. Seat poor quality build

Cheers marty_34 will suggest that.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.