Search results

1. Pagid discs and pads for LCR

Check your wheel bearings! Just had to have mine done!
  2. turbo problems

BBT are supposed to be the best. Upgrade and go for a hybrid..
  3. New Maf and thermostat

That's cool. who did you use? I've looked on Eurocarparts and they are about £125. do you know anywhere cheaper?
  4. New Maf and thermostat

Anybody know the serial numbers i need for the above parts for a AUQ Cupra. Also with the Maf, whats the difference (apart from price) with a bosch and a master pro? Ta
  5. what have you done to your car today ?

Well i'm in a dilemma.......will end up spending thousands on getting my LC the way I want it......would be cheaper to get a LCR and do it that way......but my LC is in such good condition and only done 75k. Its hard to find a LCR with as little miles on it for a decent price.....
  6. Ace Cafe Meet

Cool, might pop on down.
  7. remapping

No worries. (I was trying to come across as not being smug) trying but failing!
  8. remapping

As bill says....in his signature...
  9. remapping

Surely if he's got the KO3 Hybrid it would be more.....
  10. Ace Cafe Meet

Did I see someone post something about a meet at Ace Café on Saturday 4th Jan? If so what time and who's going? Be good to meet a few of you guys... Max
  11. Engine Warning Light

Sorry, being very hungover the other day I wasn't thinking properly. I've had the SAI removed. all the n249 bypass etc was done so it pulls stronger and responds quicker. As soon as I get a chance i'm gonna take it to get it diagnosed.
  12. Anyone selling up elsewhere?

sc22 are you serious yours is up for sale? what are you moving on to?
  13. Engine Warning Light

True, very true. It was because a code came up. but I cant remember which code now...
  14. Engine Warning Light

sorry kids, been awol for the last few days. So the codes were - 17704 (p1296) temp sensor and thermostat, but ive just had the temp sensor replaced, so i'm assuming its the thermostat. And 16795 (p0411) secondary air injection system incorrect flow detection. Is that the MAF sensor? When I...
  15. 1.8 t 180bhp help needed please

Then go for a R - T E C H TIP and heat shield induction kit. fit it yourself. I've also had the n-249 et al bypass. worth doing. theres loads of threads on here.
  16. 1.8 t 180bhp help needed please

I used Dynodaze up in Hinckley to do fit the TIP, Heat shielded induction kit and do the n249 bypass etc.... they are very good.
  17. Engine Warning Light

Cheers mate. Here's to hoping its just the thermostat!
  18. 1.8 t 180bhp help needed please

Yep, use Shell V-Power, its the best for your car. FMIC helps keep the car cooler for longer so you can go stage 2 with it. THey can handle it. As for a TIP. Forge are supposedly no better than the standard TIP. I've got an R - T E C H one and its superb. I've also heard very good things...
  19. Engine Warning Light

That's what i'm hoping it is!!! Just had loads done to the engine. THe exhaust manifold had cracked, the timing belt was out one tooth and the pipes were leaking boost. THe cambelt was slipped off and back on and re-adjusted, all the n249, n112, egr and pcv were bypassed/blanked etc, and the...
  20. Do i need a remap again?

That's exactly what I thought. Told by Nikki too.