Search results

1. slogstorm

Turbo upgrade

Hmm, sounds expensive.. Do they swap the internals with k04 parts? Whats the price in UK for modifying it to a hybrid? Turbo's in Norway are quite expensive..
  2. slogstorm

Turbo upgrade

More info mate? Sent fra min LG-D802 via Tapatalk
  3. slogstorm

Turbo upgrade

Anyone know about a direct bolt-on turbo kit for my ARY (132KW)? Was looking for an upgrade before i chip my car to get maximum performance..
  4. slogstorm

1.8t engine without code ?!!

I have the ARY engine with 132KW in my Leon 4wd.
  5. slogstorm

what have you done to your car today ?

Was offered a 2004 VW passat 1.9TDI (130HP) 4 motion highline for mine today.. considering it..
  6. slogstorm

Will these fit??

Yes, they will fit very good.
  7. slogstorm

how many miles has everybody done??

126.000 Miles here and still going strong! (2001 Leon 4x4)
  8. slogstorm

Took a pic of my dear Leon.. <3 Sent fra min LG-D802 via Tapatalk
  9. slogstorm

Milltek Cat back Resonated??

Here you go.. ND-Photo.nl's video, so all credit to him. As the title says, resonated cobra catback exhaust, not milltek, but anyways.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdVoNS4P-co
  10. slogstorm

You didn't go to biltema to buy one i guess? :p haha.. Heard rumours that this guy only charge you about 1500NOK for the job. He loves doing it, so for him, it's just a hobby. As long as you cover the product he'll be happy :) Yes, i've seen som pretty rip-off prices on some products.. That...
  11. slogstorm

Sweet auto man!! :clap:
  12. slogstorm

Well, first of all I did it by hand.. Stood for HOURS, almost lost my hands :p And there was some spots I want to do it better, and some spots I missed (starting to get a bit sloppy after doing it by hand for hours) .. I'm going to give her a good clean and go over it with the clay bar.. The...
  13. slogstorm

Thanks! It is shiny, but im not all happy with the result. Ordered a clay bar kit the other day and going to do the whole car in the upcoming weekend. Mye piggstøv :p My car is pitch black, so it's just the grey clouds in the sky thats playing tricks with you :p Yup, I ordered it from Johnsen...
  14. slogstorm

License plate LED light unit?

Hmmm.. Actually, they seem right. Didn't find the part number on vagcat for the license plate light tho :( Gonna pull out one of my light housings and post the original part number on here :)
  15. slogstorm

Thanks mate! Waiting for the confirmation mail to get access :) Wonder why I haven't heard of it before.. Almost gone crazy sometimes lookin' for parts :p
  16. slogstorm

You know where i can get new ones?
  17. slogstorm

Hi! I have been searching all day for a LED housing for the license plate lights.. Does anyone have any idea what fits? Would have bought LED bulbs, but the glass fell of on both casings, so im after the whole unit, not bulbs to replace...
  18. slogstorm

Gave her a quick polish yesterday with Autoglym ultra deep shine for dark cars..
  19. slogstorm

Use the search button on the forum, hundreds of hits on leaky doors..
  20. slogstorm

Pre-cut tint, experiences?

Well, I have the choice to do 5 (recommended), 7 and 9 windows (for SW). Fronts are illegal here too, but it looks so clean, and I know the cops couldn't get bothered.. Guessing im going for 35% tint all over. I've tinted my 4 rear windows before, and it came out really good (when i sold it, the...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.