Search results

1. caney

golf mk4 4wd 1.8t gt35r Now 534bhp

Hi mate what clutch you using to cope with the hard launches?
  2. caney

Vf34 to td05

550 injectors,running 1.9 bar peak iirc on the 20g and it made 375bhp on a 7cm housing and 400bhp on a 8cm housing.18g will get you 365bhp max!spool is actually good on a 1.8,full boost by mid 4's. Speak to owen developments also as they sell alot of the tdo range:)
  3. caney

Vf34 to td05

I had a td05/20g fitted to a jabba mani on my 4wd tt,clearance was tight due to transfer box but should be ok on yours. Its 3" on the compressor cover outlet you need which the inlet hose attaches to:)
  4. caney

Vf34 to td05

Its a better turbo and you'll see no more than 360bhp with that spec with similar spool. Go for the td05/20g which will get you 375bhp but make sure you get a 3" outlet on the compessor side or it will surge! Blouch turbo in the states are good to deal with just factor in import charges if you...
  5. caney

golf mk4 4wd 1.8t gt35r Now 534bhp

1.5 60fts::think:yet only 12.1's? You should be mid 11's a least with that power,i did a 12.07@121 mph doing 2 sec 60fts due to spinning up the rears using crap tyres!
  6. caney

SEM manifold works better at higher boost/power.

@jnl,ok what would you say my bhp is trapping 122mph terminals in a car weighing 1510 kg with me in it?
  7. caney

RDS' Leon Cupra R

Sorry to hi jack this but i always log g/s using vagcom and have found it to be very accurate with roling roads.i think your run should of been done in 4th gear to get more load:)
  8. caney

Audi S3 IHI PE1820 build.

Any updates on this?
  9. caney

What would keep triggering (pre-cat) O2 sensor fault codes?

Owens turbo way bigger/ heavier than the ihi's Bill which is the problem i think. Happened to wilko twice and a couple of tt's. Top mount is the only way to do it imo.
  10. caney

What size housing you using mate? I have a virtually new .64 owens housing as a spare:)
  11. caney

Finally joined the 500 club!(VIDEO ADDED)

What was the total cost inc delivery and vat etc? Pm me if you want:) whats the clutch like for road use?
  12. caney

Thanks mate yeah still around!that was a low moment for sure at the pod which was in fact cylinder head damage with a melted exhaust valve going through the turbo costing 2k to repair:cry: i do remember you contacting me to express your concern which was a nice touch:D Steve
  13. caney

Mine is a full jbs set up using an owens turbo,thats neils car with the tvr wheels which goes quite well so i' ve been told:)
  14. caney

Are you attending inters? Got anyone local that can whip the dp off and fix it?
  15. caney

Largeport head with uprated springs and retainers,no porting or polishing envolved either and standard cams.
  16. caney

Guys i thinks its always a fine line between working and not when running this sort of power! Whether it be a 4 or 6 cylinder,my gearbox internals have been uprated using the Hpa gearset but it still eats clutches for fun if launching hard;) under normal driving conditions it returns 25-30mpg...
  17. caney

Is the downpipe blowing all the time or just worse when cold? Just had my downpipe removed and repaired as one of the welds had split nearly all the way round! I didn't get any codes just blowing sound when cold.hope you get it sorted mate:)
  18. caney

So far recorded 0-60 in 3.8 secs,0-100 in 8.19ecs,hoping to dip in the 11's at inters[B)]
  19. caney

Big turbo 1.8t Golf with the luxury of AWD

Awesome,love build threads like this where people do the work themselves:clap:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.