Search results

1. DC91

Crail 26th April

If it's like today's weather it'll be smashing!
  2. DC91

Crail 26th April

I'll be heading up this Sunday with a few of my mates. Will see you up there mate!
  3. DC91

PIC request. Black leon with gunmetal grey alloys

http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af135/David---Campbell/Seat%20Leon%20Supercopa/A796D748-93E0-4054-B673-FF6805D18C96.jpg Shadow Chrome 18 inch Audi A4 DTM alloys
  4. DC91

DC's Leon Supercopa

Cheers mate, that's running a high amount of bhp! Is it quite a smokey map? DPF delete will see you an extra 5-10 bhp and I would be suprised if an induction kit gave you anything as the standard airbox is adequate. I just put one on for the noise - makes a lovely choo choo noise. Removing...
  5. DC91

DC's Leon Supercopa

Thanks mate. Took forever trying to get a set of these!
  6. DC91

DC's Leon Supercopa

Thank you!
  7. DC91

Carista app - Android

One word for this app - brilliant! I bought the app today and it worked straight away. Set up the needle swoosh and adjusted a few other settings. Perfect! It's still in development and I believe they are still bringing out more VAG adjustments. DC
  8. DC91

DC's Leon Supercopa

Cheers man! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. DC91

backbox delete fr tdi

I have a straight though pipe on my CR170 with remap. It sounds good. You get a lower rumble coming from the exhaust. If I am right in saying, a straight through pipe with a dpf delete does sound very loud! I'm sure there are various vids on YouTube. Gain will probably be maybe 5bhp if that. It...
  10. DC91

DC's Leon Supercopa

Cheers mate! The map is brilliant! Totally changed the car. It's pulls much more throughout the entire Rev range. You will feel the difference the most in 3rd gear. I would advise getting remap supporting mods i.e. Exhaust, intake before the map. It's also more economical, I can easily get 65...
  11. DC91

DC's Leon Supercopa

Hey folks, I have been a member here now for over a year and not been active. I have finally decided to pull the finger out and create a build thread to share my Leon! I have been busy with the mods since I got her back in November 2013. Here is a list of what has already been done...
  12. DC91

Ultimate Scottish Streetcar, Sunday 22nd June @ Crail raceway

I'll be there too bud. Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  13. DC91

Leon 170 cr fr dsg remap.

Hey mate. Welcome to the forum! I have the cr 170 fr manual and based in glasgow. I got it mapped by a company called etune - based in cumbernauld. I would recommend them! It drives so much better and pulls a lot harder and right through the rev range. You should be looking at 210 - 220bhp from...
  14. DC91

Kev's Mk2 Leon Cupra R now APR stage 2+

Lovely example of a cupra mate! Keep up the good work!
  15. DC91

Willie Robertson Memorial Day at Crail this Sunday

I should be there with a few mates depending on the weather :)
  16. DC91

Ben's FL Revo Stg1

Nice leon mate! I'm hopefully going to get my tdi cr170 leon mapped next month. Have you had any issues with it or dashboard lights going on? Cheers, David
  17. DC91

Paul Walker Remembrance Cruise

Hey guys, Is anyone going to the Remembrance cruise in Hamilton in memory of the fast and furious legend Paul Walker? It's in Hamilton on the 14/12/2013. Supposed to be a big big turnout! I would link the page but I haven't posted more than 15 posts lol. Just search "Paul Walker Rememberance...
  18. DC91

hi there people.. scottish member

Welcome mate. I'm also a scottish member from Glasgow. Where you from?
  19. DC91

Leon btcc full wrap by PwPro

Great job mate. Looking sweet! Love the carbon dipped spoiler and bonnet top panel.
  20. DC91

New member from Glasgow

Yep! Haha
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.