Search results

1. Seat leon cupra r exhaust downpipe fitting lcr1 2003

All done! You can now get the old downpipe out and the new downpipe in! One thing I noticed is that one of the steering system pipes was touching the downpipe - I just loosened the union, levered it away and did the union back up. I'll have to keep an eye on it! I hope this helps someone as I...
  2. Seat leon cupra r exhaust downpipe fitting lcr1 2003

Now remove this stabiliser from the gearbox... and you are ready to drop!
  3. Seat leon cupra r exhaust downpipe fitting lcr1 2003

Loosen off the 4x 21mm bolts shown by the pink arrows (these mount the subframe and can be fully removed once everything else has been removed). The bolts shown by the yellow arrows show the bolts holding the steering rack to the subframe - I removed these, but this may not be necessary.
  4. Seat leon cupra r exhaust downpipe fitting lcr1 2003

Next, remove the 2 balljoints from either wheelstation, as shown. (The car should be supported on the jacking points with the wheels removed).
  5. Seat leon cupra r exhaust downpipe fitting lcr1 2003

You do need to remove the front subframe. The first stage to this is to remove the pinch bolt from the steering collumn, located under a cover behind the clutch pedal.
  6. Seat leon cupra r exhaust downpipe fitting lcr1 2003

I did this today - I will post a "How to..."
  7. Seat leon cupra r exhaust downpipe fitting lcr1 2003

Hi, There are a couple of threads on here about this but no real answers... My LCR1 started blowing from the flexi joint on the exhaust downpipe so I bought an upgrade. After a significant amount of time with an angle grinder on the rushed remains of some bolts and a lot of messing around, I...
  8. Seat leon cupra r exhaust downpipe fitting lcr1 2003

MENU 1 ForumsLeonLeon Mk1 Seat leon cupra r exhaust downpipe fitting lcr1 2003 Tags: cupra r downpipe exhaust lcr1 leon Edit Unwatch Thread Pepe975New Member Hi, There are a couple of threads on here about this but no real answers... My LCR1 started blowing from the flexi...
  9. Seat leon cupra r exhaust downpipe fitting lcr1 2003

deleted.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.