Search results

1. Andy

1.6 TDi Problems

That made me :lol:
  2. Andy

Leasing- Good, bad or ugly?

Good question. The other half is a year into her lease, its been great so far but I'm also curious as to how things pan out when the contracts up. You're made aware of BVRA, how it gets interpreted on the day of reckoning time will tell :shrug:
  3. Andy

Bonnet 'Gas Strut' Stays

Thanks for the feedback and the quality pics ;) All the best on the arm healing.
  4. Andy

Bonnet 'Gas Strut' Stays

Hope it wasn't filling the washer bottle when the bonnet came down that broke your shoulder :wtf: Looking forward to the post fit review :thumbup:
  5. Andy

Bonnet 'Gas Strut' Stays

Nice mod and a breeze to fit going by that youtube vid. I must admit the bonnet stay doesn't bug me to the same degree as it did at the onset but having said that I'm tempted. I'll have a swatch at the bonnet stay next time the hoods up with regards to ease of removal.
  6. Andy

www.new-car-discount.com

That wasn't my experience for a factory order either.
  7. Andy

Key mod

eBay item number:191828818674
  8. Andy

Online car brokers

Used Broker4cars twice, first time went without a hitch, the 2nd I was lied to. Broker4cars were well aware I wasn't interested in any pre-reg, it was stipulated at the onset and several times throughout discussions that I would be the first registered owner. I wasn't, as mentioned by...
  9. Andy

Apparently my car has exploded!

That made me laugh :D
  10. Andy

Door card bubbling, quality issue?

Thanks for the nfo ;) Ditto, going on holiday soon but I'll contact the nearest dealer on my return. :starwars:
  11. Andy

Mine appeared early doors, maybe within the first 4 months, wondered to myself at first if it was in my head but it got progressively worse to the level it's at now, it's looked like that for a while. No doubt at some point it'll look like a burst sofa. A warranty visit to a dealer is long...
  12. Andy

As requested ;)
  13. Andy

Point noted G. I've always looked at it to be some kind of manufacturing flaw with the adhesive, or some latent reaction to heat through the glass depending on how your parked in relation to the sun, having said that they sell these in Spain dont they :D Funny its in the same place as...
  14. Andy

You're not on your own, I've been living with bubbling on the drivers door trim for a while now. I've mentally added it to my warranty list when I get around to visiting the nearest dealer. The door cards and the whole interior trim have had nothing barring a damp cloth and duster used on...
  15. Andy

DIY: 5F interior trims removal guide

Nice share :worship:
  16. Andy

Wiper Blades

Found this in a notepad if any use :shrug: Front:- Drivers 26" & Passenger 16" (650mm & 400mm) Rear:- 13" (330mm) Valeo SILENCIO X-TRM Position: Rear VM265 Position: FR DS+PS VM844 Bosch Aerotwin Position: FR DS AP26U Position: FR PS AP16U Position: Rear BOSCH, 3 397 008 713 Position: FR...
  17. Andy

FR Fog Lights

That was one VCDs tweak I couldn't get working for some reason :shrug: maybe a revisit is on the cards :think:
  18. Andy

New Things you've Learned about your Leon...

Its no award winner is it, I've been on a few mystery tours with it, weirdest one was a Loch set as the destination, 2 minutes showing till arrival at destination and I'm in a housing scheme, the 'you have reached your destination' termination was behind a bin lorry emptying bins in a cul-de-sac...
  19. Andy

New wheels going on tomorrow

S by a mile [B)]
  20. Andy

Rear window demister

I previously slated the rear screen demister but tonight I had it clear rapidly when I nipped out on a short journey. I'm now of the opinion the level of condensation was more the problem than the demister.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise