Search results

1. JKM

2011 Cupra R Remap Advice

:) I know, we are having to go round the forums trying to find the threads lol Car is Manual Transmission with WaveTrac LSD, SACHS Organic Clutch, APR KO4 Turbo, REVO code, EVOMS intake, KW V3 Coilovers, Turbo Back Milltek, S3 Intercooler, SuperPro Poly Bushes, R32 Brakes front & rear, S3...
  2. JKM

2011 Cupra R Remap Advice

Our 2.0 TSI Octavia has been running REVO Code for the past 5 months. It was running on the REVO code at Marham :)
  3. JKM

FORGE 007p/pc VALVES??

Forge do these in black and polished chrome and the 'C' usually just stands for 'Chrome'
  4. JKM

Bluefin ordered at last

I just saw this and thought that I would comment on a couple of things - The Bluefin reads the entire EPROM section of the ECU (Which is the area that contains the data maps). When this read file is sent to Superchips they are able to adjust any part of the map that they chose to. Being able to...
  5. JKM

Bluefin ordered at last

Hello RabReith89, I just saw this thread and thought that I would answer here rather than by PM. Unfortunately there is not a Bluefin available for your vehicle due to the ECU variant (Bosch ME7) that is installed. Bluefin’s are available for most turbo diesel / Turbo Petrol engines...
  6. JKM

Has anyone bluefin'd their cupra?

Sorry for the semi Hijack, but if anyone is thinking of getting a Bluefin, we are running a promotion on them at the moment: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=197302 Kind Regards JKM
  7. JKM

fuel is cutting off in about 160 km/h or around 4500 rpm :(

I know that it is not APR code, but I have flashed REVO stage 1 code onto many many 2.0 TFSI cars now. I have not encountered any hard felt fuel pressure / cut issues on stage 1 remaps (on an otherwise standard car), so assuming that you are on standard OEM hardware such as OEM intake etc (And...
  8. JKM

ΑPR FUEL PUMP tfsi cupra

Little off the question but on a K3 car, From what I have seen, I dont think that the turbo can flow 'much' more than 285 hp. The stock injectors would need to be changed to get this level aswell on the K3 cars, as they do max out. On a K4 car though.... maybe with the correct other hardware :-)
  9. JKM

ΑPR FUEL PUMP tfsi cupra

Hi guys, These TFSI pumps are a great upgrade, we have some on order with AUTOTECH at the moment, however these are already allocated. http://www.jkm.org.uk/performance/autotech.htm However, the demand is far exceeding the manufacture at the moment in the states. If any of you would...
  10. JKM

ΑPR FUEL PUMP tfsi cupra

You are correct that there is Stage2+ code in development, I have personally loaded a few development versions of the code onto the southern 'Test car' recently ! It is looking Very strong, there will be some quick stage 2+ cars about shortly :) Keith
  11. JKM

thanks custom code

Hi guys, Hope that you are all good. Ive just logged on today to avoid getting involved in the dreaded Xmas preperation, and I thought that id let you know the situation on some of the graphs you may have seen on our website. The one below as refered to by Badger 5, The owner run the car...
  12. JKM

Where To Buy Coilovers From???

With coilovers you can adjust them to what ride height you are comfortable with. Koni say maximum adjustment drop of up 60mm. We dont advise you go too low however as it will affect the drive of the car. Coilovers are great for allowing you to adjust ride height to a level thats suitable for...
  13. JKM

Where To Buy Coilovers From???

Hello Cupra Jay, We can supply Koni Coilovers if you like. These are in stock at our suppliers and we can get them to you for early next week, they are a good coilover that we recommend. In fact they are fitted to a few staff cars here :) Link here...
  14. JKM

Emission Control System 2.0Tdi

Hi mate. Just to let you know, we have changed a few of these intake manifold positioning flaps on Audi 2.0 TDI engines. It is a common fault on these vehicles that Audi knows about. I would be pretty sure that the same components are used on the Seat Altea Pd140 engine aswell. The motor...
  15. JKM

fuel pump upgrade

The noise is the pump itself :-( I have seen some very trick installations to try and remove the noise, some even putting the pump in an alluminuim case and lining that with Dynamat! I think that this is well over the top as it is not that loud!!! To be honest you will probabily only notice...
  16. JKM

fuel pump upgrade

If it helps you sway to a discission, I can confirm that the inline Walbro pump is loud ! I have been running a Walbro 255 inline for a couple of years now.... Flow wise the pump is excellent but i just wish I had gone for the Bosch 044 now as these are just as good (if not better) for flow...
  17. JKM

Time to move on....

Hi Rob, Sorry to hear that you are looking to sell your LCR. However, the good news for anyone looking to buy one is that this is a nice car, that has deffinately been well looked after by a very Enthusiastic owner. Good luck with the sale. Keith
  18. JKM

LCR remap graphs!

First, Sorry for the thread Hi Jack... This will be my last off subject post. When I wrote our website prior to releasing it onto the net, I use to have a look around and see what pictures I liked the look of so as to let me know what Pictures I needed to take etc.... Your web designer may...
  19. JKM

LCR remap graphs!

Hello RS tuning, I was just looking on your website... Your Dyno pictures/Fan/Audi TT/ and even Corrado VR6 dyno plot sure look like mine :p Nice pics, even if I do say so myself. http://www.rstuning.co.uk/rollingroad.php
  20. JKM

Incorrect Speedo?

Most cars are out and its not just on VAG platform cars, we see it all of the time on our rolling road. For example, the Rolling road lets us know 'true 70MPH' and it is not atall uncommon for cars to read wrong, and it is usually that they are over reading.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.