Search results

1. Andygti39

Gear selection issues

Hi i’m having an intermittent problem with my 2006 alhambra 2.0 tdi 140 6 speed. Every now and then at a junction with the clutch pedal down it wont go into any gear. The lever will only go left or right and not forwards or backwards. With the engine off it goes straight in. Its done it twice in...
  2. Andygti39

Tailgate badge location

I’ve just got my car back from the bodyshop and the E X E O badge was way too high up. They are now removed so i can put them on in the correct place. Can somebody please give me the distance from the bottom of the tailgate to the bottom of the letters and the distance between the letters ? Cheers
  3. Andygti39

Nice looking st

Not sure about the orange but the 9x20 alloys fill the arches nicely. http://www.projekt-seat.de/?cat=30
  4. Andygti39

Mudflaps

Now that i've got my exeo st i'm gonna get some flaps for it, what i need to know is will genuine audi a4 ones fit as basically thats what my car is and audi ones are cheaper than seat, cheers
  5. Andygti39

1st time seat owner

I've just picked up my exeo st 170 sport tech after being a long time vw enthusiast ( still have a vw t4 ) so thought i'd say hi :D Looking to do a few mods in the near future, so i'll probably be picking your brains at some point .
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.