Search results

1. Golf R to Cupra 290

I love the colour. Looks awesome on the road! Get many comments about it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Golf R to Cupra 290

Difficult to show when photographed alone.. I'll get one next to a white car Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. 290 insurance quote, I'm 18 again!!!!!

Theft of Cupra's has gone up so I've heard.. Along with a load of other VAG cars which are currently being stolen due to a lapse in the vehicle security making the easy to steal. A friend had his 290 stolen a couple weeks back through the OBD port and no keys. For what it's worth - I'm 28...
  4. Golf R vs Cupra 280 - Back-to-back

Ah ok.. I was just looking at the website and there's no option for 'sub 8' I could find and when selecting 'black' the image shows brembo's fitted? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Golf R vs Cupra 280 - Back-to-back

Black comes with brembo's as standard.. As well as the bucket seats and some other little touches
  6. 290 fuel economy ?

Just about done 2000 miles in my 290 and long term MPG is 34. I typically average between 30-35 with normal driving and 40+ with driving carefully.. That being said, last night I done a 70 mile trip - 40 miles @ motorway speeds and 30 miles of A/B roads at a quick pace, rev matching...
  7. Fr184 0 miles range, how far realistically

Not in a Leon but in my old A4 TDi I managed 33.1 miles from 0 range before I run out of bravery
  8. My new ST 290

Ahh that's a shame.. The 290 SC manual does!
  9. Driving Modes MPG

Just to add this in.. I have two Leon's at home. 1.6 TDi Manual & Cupra 290 Manual. TDi returns 55mpg around town and 70ish mpg on a run Cupra gets 30ish around town in Cupra mode and 40-42mpg on a run - Also in Cupra mode.
  10. Cupra ST 290 - 3 weeks and 5k km

Awesome write up.. Impressive doing all those miles in such a short space of time. I've driven from Germany to the UK a number of times non stop, although not in my Cupra yet - I'm looking forward to doing that now!! Enjoy!
  11. 290 Cupra Deals - Not Bad

Might be worth a look at this.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Front Splitter - Advice.

Much appreciated. I'll check those out
  13. 290 Cupra Deals - Not Bad

Not sure.. It seems to be something VWFS do across the board. No big deal though as my wife could purchase it for me :whistle:
  14. New Cupra 290 Black Edition

Mine was 3 weeks from coming off the line. Apple car play gives you this screen Music function is brilliant, although I have Apple Music which makes it even better.. Calls and texts work really well as do maps. I haven't had a problem with having texts read to me and replying by speaking...
  15. Front Splitter - Advice.

Hi all, Thinking of fitting a front splitter on my 290.. I've come across this one - http://www.triplercomposites.com/product/seat-leon-mk3-fr-cupra-splitter/ Are these the only ones out there? Thanks
  16. New Cupra 290 Black Edition

Once off the line you'll have it in 3-4 weeks. I took delivery of mine a couple weeks ago, Apple car play is very good!
  17. 290 Cupra Deals - Not Bad

On my leased 290 in the info pack from SEAT it does state that someone who isn't named on the contact could purchase the car at the end of the contract term - Family member etc. Would be interesting to see what they say it's worth at the end.
  18. Rain/front window dripping on fr

Standard SEAT design of poor water channels on the roof.. Had the same with my 2 Leon's and previous Ibiza's too.
  19. New Cupra owner

Awesome! Glad you got it sorted in the end. I picked up my Dynamic grey SC 290 2 weeks ago.. LOVE IT! Insurance was £400 with 9 years NCD and I'm 28
  20. Performance Tyres

i asked the same question.. No one seems to know. 290's of late, including mine, have Pirelli P Zero's on
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members