Search results

1. Slow speed fan problem - Guide to fixing

not sure have you checked the coolant tempature sensor? get the green one its an upgrade and easy to change yourself good luck paul
  2. Slow speed fan problem - Guide to fixing

slow speed radiator fan not working i am having the same problem the gauge reads 90 degrees but vagcom shows 104 degrees. i tried your solution but still no power to the fan but runs if connected direct.tried the aircon you can hear the click any idaes? i am stumped it should of worked.
  3. Slow speed fan problem - Guide to fixing

i am having the same problem the gauge reads 90 degrees but vagcom shows 104 degrees. i tried your solution but still no power to the fan but runs if connected direct.tried the aircon you can hear the click any idaes? i am stumped it should of worked.
  4. Cupra R 225 Stage 1 Re-map query

is it true that the bam engine cupra r has weak conrods? . with the hybrid turbo full exhaust and st1 remap to suit might getting 300 bhp at fly if not a little more already 275.5 bhp at fly with first remap but before i got it it had a engine change because of a conrod coming through the...
  5. Cupra R 225 Stage 1 Re-map query

i think you are right on the reverse of the dyno readout it says engine power not wheel power how much have i got at the wheels would you say? got my eye on a turbo downpipe and sports cat just fitted a scorpion cat back system
  6. Cupra R 225 Stage 1 Re-map query

just broght a 53 plate cupra r 225 induction kit, div, and tip pipe and got 275.5 bhp ad 277 bhp at he wheels from amd essex. what a car it has maxxis za1 victra tyres very impressed with considering the cost of them
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.