Search results

1. Platinum Grey Wheel Colour

This looks good imo. Anthacite if I remember rightly.
  2. Some advice on breaking lcr

Absolute minimum 2.5 I reckon. Stripping it is a bit of a pain.
  3. Some advice on breaking lcr

or is it worth selling as a whole? Car was cat d in 2006, has couple of small dings here and there, some rust on front wings doors. Drop links needs doing and eml is on due to the exhaust. Leccy window on passenger needs looking at. Car has done 76k genuine miles Engine has IE integrated...
  4. So my LCR drove past a mobile speed camera van..

I'm pretty sure it was mid 90s..I think. They've got quite a range on them apparently, hundreds of metres.
  5. So my LCR drove past a mobile speed camera van..

It's not an ANPR van I've done a bit of research. The vans were plastered all over the N Yorks press a while back due to the LA having bought three more. I expected more of these posts to be honest.
  6. So my LCR drove past a mobile speed camera van..

Fingers crossed Rob. Yeah it was the speed detection van alright. I'm hoping he was doing the other side of the carriageway or taking a nap.
  7. So my LCR drove past a mobile speed camera van..

Thanks Brad. No mate no address changes, they definitely have the correct details for me. Bugger, I always thought the NIP needed to be in your possession within 14 days. So going by that then police need to post the NIP tomorrow, unless they posted it today obviously.
  8. So my LCR drove past a mobile speed camera van..

One of those lovely vans in N Yorks with a camera on virtually every panel of the vehicle. The time elapsed will be 14 days tomorrow (it happened on a Sunday). Am I safe or do I need to check the post on Monday as well? I've had this for two weeks now, I've suffered enough already imo.
  9. Platinum Grey Mk1 LCR

Nice car and welcome. I've got a platinum grey LCR and am currently thinking about getting an s4.. Fuel really that bad? Talk me out of it please
  10. Opinions on bonnet bra's

They look TERRIBLE I would honestly much rather have stone chips.
  11. Buying high mileage cupra

This: I bought a cupra r 45k on the clock. Water pump failed (2k after I changed it), car overheated, piston ring broke.. Its a lottery mate. I would personally try to buy the car off someone who is into these cars.
  12. Buying high mileage cupra

This Mine hasn't been "stamped" by anyone in two years! I could have it fully stamped tomorrow if I were that way inclined. "buy the seller" is the best way..
  13. Help buying cupra R

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-LEON-CUPRA-R-HIGHLY-MODIFIED-NOT-ST-S3-VXR-/171512741443?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item27eef4be43 decent
  14. Help buying cupra R

I know you said you want to use a dealer but if there is any way around that I would sell private and buy a properly modified one if I were you...
  15. Fan control/ relay module removal

Very easy to remove. Yes it's under the battery. There are two nuts.... (i think its two anyway) fixing the FCU to the underside of the battery tray. One of them might be slightly covered by the map pipe so wiggle it out of the way a bit if you have to. If yiou cant get to it just take the map...
  16. what have you done to your car today ?

New fuel filter / oil change compression test Found an oil leak coming down the back of the block!
  17. Mk1 LCR BAM Stage 2 266bhp!?

Lots of people say good things about AMD so I'm surprised by that. Maybe the guy was having a sh*t day, not that that's your fault obviously. It's impossible for them not to know the fmic would effect things...
  18. FMICs that keep fogs

I've seen people fit smaller fogs..
  19. Do you have to declare a TIP to insurance as engineer is coming to assess car?

Good stuff Priz. What' the bill for that then?
  20. 6months with the LCR

Good stuff mate. Get the wellycooler if that's not already in your plan and it might be an idea to keep your eyes peeled on ebay for used parts. How come you went for the 4bar fpr?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise