Search results

1. 16v-cuprasport

rolling start??

rolling start????????.............petrol V diesel turbo,if its a good diesel,then it should walk away from a petrol...........torque baby!!!
  2. 16v-cuprasport

Replacing the horn - suggestions for something a bit better

air horns!!!..............go on u know u want them!!...........had a set on an old mk2 gti......fookinhell they were loud.........great when over taking cars give them a little toot....let them know ur there,hehehehe.....am such a child!
  3. 16v-cuprasport

sold the cupra r now leaving the fold :(

Not a ford man myself...........but cossies are becoming rare and rare to find.mate of a mate had one with around 350bhp.......that was abit of kit.....bloody fast aswell,a true petrol head like them or hate them, will always point out and say.....'sapphire cossie over there,rare fast bit of kit...
  4. 16v-cuprasport

F1 Testing - Silverstone (Warning loads of pics)

Whats that retail like???............my dad used nikon D1 stuff........in his time with the Devon & Cornwall Police Air support unit.....when he was the observer on the aircraft
  5. 16v-cuprasport

F1 Testing - Silverstone (Warning loads of pics)

Fantastic pics.........what camera u useing??????
  6. 16v-cuprasport

Tesco's 99 octane garage list

nowt in Devon,cornwall,somerset........bugger!!
  7. 16v-cuprasport

Ibiza VR6 to Ibiza VR6 Turbo...

Standard VR6 2.8 is 174 bhp..the 2.9 is i think 190bhp...........so with that turbo on board.would be looking around 350-380 bhp......but all depends on what kinda driveablity u want....wack the boost up.....drive it like ur hairs on fire ,or find a nice level base,bloody fast but.....easy to...
  8. 16v-cuprasport

supersprint exhaust

got my supersprint this morning in the post........bit pissed that it arrived in bleedin bubble wrap..........not in a pair of boxes.nevermind!!
  9. 16v-cuprasport

Is this Leon for real or is it a 'home made works replica'

Bet it goes well,being an ex track day car..............not a big fan of the C U P R A down the side!!
  10. 16v-cuprasport

supersprint exhaust

Ive spent my money....(didnt take long) Just ordered a 'cat' back system from Proven-Products in Tavistock,Devon. 275.00 inc p+p...which was about 15-20 quid cheaper than other places round the UK,cool.........should be here around tuesday/wednesday next week. PS Thanks to all the ppl who...
  11. 16v-cuprasport

supersprint exhaust

So u had a 'cat' back system??? with a oval pip or DTM??? Thanks......(i need to make my mind up fast cos the standard one is really not goner last this weekend!!!)
  12. 16v-cuprasport

supersprint exhaust

thanks for the pic,excellent.top man
  13. 16v-cuprasport

supersprint exhaust

anyone got any views on JANSPEED?????
  14. 16v-cuprasport

supersprint exhaust

mild steel, i think..............it comes in either DTM........(bit early 90's) or a single oval
  15. 16v-cuprasport

supersprint exhaust

ok bud.thanks,i hate things that dont fit properly...(must be the VIRGO thing) may go for magnex.....(even tho i hate the tail box tail pipe design)
  16. 16v-cuprasport

supersprint exhaust

Got a 2.0L 16v cupra...........made me mind up goner get a Supersprint 'cat' back system for it,but question is where from.......prices are ranging from 286-320 inc the VAT & p+p. ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? anyone in the motorspares business on...
  17. 16v-cuprasport

where to start?

yep 57i............
  18. 16v-cuprasport

where to start?

fffffffiiiiiiillllllllers!! let me know when u decide on an induction kit bud,ive got a un-used K&N kit for that car......only had it 2 months,paid top money for it do'h,yours for £65 email [email protected]
  19. 16v-cuprasport

new exhaust for my mk2 cupra

got any pics of ur Remus.email them to [email protected] if u have buds
  20. 16v-cuprasport

new exhaust for my mk2 cupra

yeah forgot remus..cheers for that buds.........what magnex system did u have or tail box???
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.