Search results

1. steering wheel - facelift to preface

Hi yes you need steering controller 1K0953549CH thats what i got, this is located under the steering wheel, you also need to change the canbus gateway unit to 7N0907530AF if not done already then code in with VCDS. you should be done then.
  2. steering wheel - facelift to preface

I know this is a few years since the last post. I have recently completed this mod, all you need is the correct steering wheel controller. I got the ch model as before i had changed the steering wheel i changed the cluster to the large red screen fr version so it was compatible. Then you just...
  3. Door Module Adaptation Map

When I retrofitted folding mirrors on my 07 leon all I had to do was buy mirrors, the appropriate modules for both driver and passenger doors and buy the switch. When I used vcds I did not need to change coding as all were from a scrapped car so it was already set up. Is the vehicle an 09...
  4. Damage under sills, help required.

That's bad, I have never seen a newer mk2 leon look like that mine an 07 and it's still fine Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  5. Replacing fog lamp/bulb in Mk2 Leon

Just buy a half decent h3 hid kit usually around £30-50 anything cheaper won't last as long fit the kit then get vag com to enable Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  6. BKD engine rebuild

When it happened I did not realise it was my car at first being in the fast lane of a busy motorway, looked in the rear mirror with black smoke filling all lanes. I did try the key at first but nothing happened so I had to navigate through each lane to pull over. once I stalled it I left in for...
  7. Replacing fog lamp/bulb in Mk2 Leon

I have replace my standard H3 bulbs with a H3 HID kit with fog light settings changed to use as drls
  8. BKD engine rebuild

Ok so basically I own a Seat Leon with a bkd engine I purchased it at 44000 miles as standard from seat dealership and since then I have made some power modifications to it like a Turbo Dynamics hybrid turbo, S3 intercooler, hard pipe kit and egr delete from Darkside at 108000 miles. The car was...
  9. BKD engine rebuild

I have tried but because I haven't made 15 posts I cannot insert an image, unless I'm being a noob and doing it wrong
  10. BKD engine rebuild

Ok so basically I own a Seat Leon with a bkd engine I purchased it at 44000 miles as standard from seat dealership and since then I have made some power modifications to it like a Turbo Dynamics hybrid turbo, S3 intercooler, hard pipe kit and egr delete from Darkside at 108000 miles. The car was...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members