Search results

1. weirdkerr

My first SEAT...

It's nearly 20 years ago now(owned it from May '98 till around March '01) but it was "fun" but slow as it only had 70bhp from the 1.2i, parts were occasionally a problem with it being an '93 L plate as some early MK2 Ibizas were L reg. Mostly it was a reliable runabout and cheap to insure as I...
  2. weirdkerr

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Traded it in.... (well yesterday) After 5 years of Leon ownership (2013-2015 Silver 5dr TSi SE and 2015-2018 Alor Blue FR 3dr) I'm now Driving round in an 2018 Honda Civic 1.5 Turbo Sport in White Orchid Pearl so far its been fantastic....
  3. weirdkerr

Deal done, Leon is going, trading in for a may 2018 Honda Civic 1.5 Vtec Turbo Sport CVT 3 firsts for me First Auto/CVT first Jap car and first time ive had a White car
  4. weirdkerr

Decided it is time to say goodbye to Seat... after 5 years of owning 2 Leons I decided that im not going to get another 1 as I have taken a fancy to something from the Far East(though it is built in England)...... Hopefully going to do the deal this weekend on a....... ......2018 Honda Civic...
  5. weirdkerr

New Arona Picked Up

I thought the mirrors were coloured same as the roof...
  6. weirdkerr

Dark grey with black roof or silver with dark grey roof

As per title which colour should I order..... :shrug:
  7. weirdkerr

Tech pack question.

Having had a non Tech pack car in the past.... I would not go without the tech pack.... unless the led lights and nav came standard (not so fussed by DAB as I hardly listen to it)
  8. weirdkerr

nothing.... car was observing the general strike
  9. weirdkerr

LED Headlights

not noticed any problems with mine (Dec '15 car) but is there a way to hoover them.... lol
  10. weirdkerr

today was not a good day

and offering a dodgy service of mileage correction.... :| (yes I know there are some instances where its possibly ok to do it, putting the genuine mileage on a second hand dash cluster for example)
  11. weirdkerr

Thoughts on the Leon 1.2 TSI 110 SE Dynamic Technology

Had the earlier 105 1.2 tsi and it went fine.... justoccasionally need a wee bit more oomph so I replaced it with 1.4......
  12. weirdkerr

MFD went blank

In my drive home from work the MFD went blank for about a second....:confused: but came back on, and I scrolled through all the functions and it seems to be fine Has anyone else had this issue?:think:
  13. weirdkerr

Lima Bean written off! :(

I see one every morning on the way to work, and one of my workmates has a scirocco in the similar colour
  14. weirdkerr

FR on 17s

IT may be just me but the FR I have now (1.4SC with tb rear) sems more comfortable than the 1.2 se 5dr I had previously (though it may have been the Run flat tyres I had put on that car when I changed the tyres)
  15. weirdkerr

Put 2 new Pirelli P7 Cinturatos on the front, as after 26,000 miles the old ones were just under 3mm and starting to be a little less grippy in the wet then took it for a run over Speyside in sport mode on some nice roads.... car feels so much better on the new tyres
  16. weirdkerr

350 mile road trip to Ikea In Edinburgh(nearest full store to me) and back.... and managed to fit a double mattress in the back with only the 40 part of the seat folded(they come vacuum packed and rolled) last part of the journey in sport mode over a twisty A road.... and the car is filthy so...
  17. weirdkerr

Sweeping Indicators

Indicators on an audi....most underused thing on a car.....
  18. weirdkerr

Draft coming across drivers cab. 66 plate FR

Had it in 2 Skoda fabias and both my leons.... but didn't have it in any other cars that I can remember.....
  19. weirdkerr

Good bye Seat

only thing that would get me out of a Seat.... is a BMW , never owned 1 but I had one on hire a few years ago in Austria.... loved it
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise