Search results

1. KK

Feedback of 1.2 tsi fr 2014

At the end of the day, these are only 1.2L mass produced engines, i'd generally believe the manual, maybe there is a tiny difference but how much of that is us knowing we have put higher grade fuel in so want to believe there is a difference :P
  2. KK

Feedback of 1.2 tsi fr 2014

Doesn't the manual say that there is no difference in the fuel quality to the performance of the engine? Obviously the other benefits are probably still true
  3. KK

Actual 0-60 time?

Got the timer on my fr and never beaten 10 seconds and thats with about 60 miles range. Doubt people are getting 8.3 :P Im not an amazing driver but not getting under 10 :( I think the engine feels every bit its 105 hp or at least mine does so maybe i got a dud :/
  4. KK

Naths MK5 1.2tsi ibiza fr....

Errm a lot haha, if I remember correctly about 180 then more for painting and fitting :P Worth it tho, not many have both and makes it stand out :D
  5. KK

Naths MK5 1.2tsi ibiza fr....

Looks sweet :) Get the side skirts too, I've got the spoiler and skirts on mine and it improves it no end :D Had the splitter for ages and tried fit it but got no where :/
  6. KK

Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire

Sad times http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=4593931#post4593931
  7. KK

Mk5 coilovers ,Which ones???

Got it done at a garage :p
  8. KK

Missing rear speakers?

I've got the 6 speakers, maybe they've added TPMS then?
  9. KK

Mk5 coilovers ,Which ones???

I've got H&R springs on my FR and I Love them, ride is a bit harsher than standard but having said that I've got 17" rims and the roads where I live are horrible, I think the arch gap is good, a touch lower might be nice but it's my daily driver.
  10. KK

Missing rear speakers?

TPMS is an option, I thought hill hold is too maybe not, I have a sept 2013 FR
  11. KK

What are they like at night?
  12. KK

My current LED sidelights need replacing now and I was wondering which ones are the most popular choice?
  13. KK

Why should i buy a FR 1.2TSI

Best mpg from mine was about 51/52 :)
  14. KK

Troupy`s Bocanegra

Looking forward to seeing the skirts, totally transforms the car along with the spoiler like mine :) Should be standard on a boc tho!
  15. KK

Staffordshire Festive Meet - Sunday 21st December 2014 - Darlaston Inn, Stone

I'm 50/50, all my uni mates are back and they are having a birthday party for one saturday night/sunday morning so it depends what state i get in :L
  16. KK

people who have fitted ibiza 6j sideskirts them selfs? easy job??

Family friend owns a body shop :p Glue and screws from looking at mine, it does come with instructions tho
  17. KK

people who have fitted ibiza 6j sideskirts them selfs? easy job??

Come with everything you need to do it
  18. KK

spoiler and skirts

I think it's bolt and tape for skirts
  19. KK

Staffordshire Festive Meet - Sunday 21st December 2014 - Darlaston Inn, Stone

I'm up for this, need to meet you all :p
  20. KK

KK's '63 Ibiza FR, H&R Springs, Skirts & Spoiler

It's 100 times better, to be fair yours should have come like that from the factory, it's nice tho, esp the seats Just can't be bothered with coilovers