Search results

1. MattLaneUK

Best aftermarket suspension

Well, this year, I do about 80 miles a day so didn't want to go cheap cheap. I paid £326 for them from Germany. Good £90 cheaper than the UK. Thank you ebay.de.
  2. MattLaneUK

Best aftermarket suspension

My APs have arrived yesterday - Fitted in a weeks time - I'll let you know (Y)
  3. MattLaneUK

Instrument Cluster White LED Lighting

Anyone got the images :-( ?
  4. MattLaneUK

Think my clutch is on the way out

Ah mate. That's rubbish. Hope it's all sorted out. Keep us posted
  5. MattLaneUK

Rightyo, thanks!
  6. MattLaneUK

Any ideas how many hours labour it takes to fit a kit like this buddy?
  7. MattLaneUK

Thats true. Thats a good deal. Im guessing its only the SACH SMFs which take more than the Valeos available then. Would love a half way house without chatter tbh :-/
  8. MattLaneUK

Wonder if there is any advantage buying over each other. Did a quick check on a few parts and came out the same. I did find a combleted Cambelt kit & Water Pump from ECP for £56 on eBay i'm probably going to purchase.
  9. MattLaneUK

Check their ebay store. It can be cheaper usually! I've never heard of CP4L. Look like a subsidiary of ECP
  10. MattLaneUK

*****ing hell. And that was even more than I thought. I simply don't have that kind of budget!
  11. MattLaneUK

How much did that set you back mate? I'd really like one but the prices i've seen bring tears to my eye!
  12. MattLaneUK

Have you seen a few horror stories regarding SMF issues with smashed gearboxes? I haven't as of yet. Apparently theres a good Valeo SMF kit. Something to do with a longer 'something' which acts to dampen the flywheel with the clutch, and not cause the chatter.
  13. MattLaneUK

I've got a rattly DMF so I'm in the same boat, and i'm looking to change it come Feb at service time with all the belts. Would appreciate it if you could keep me in the loop in this :-) I'd want a SMF, but don't wanna pay SACHS prices but would like one which could take a remap, but without...
  14. MattLaneUK

To be quite honest, If you had one once a month, I wouldn't be too worried too. Know loads of people with pd130s, pd150s and its common even when new!
  15. MattLaneUK

Pre Facelift Miltek on Facelift

Maybe a 'fake cat' added to it for MOT purpose with a small increase in length would be a good idea!
  16. MattLaneUK

Matt's Red Ibiza FR TDI on RHs, with added plywood and plastic :)

Loved your RR. The Fr is top notch. Good effort!!! I absolutely love your custom center grill. Where did you get that actual badge from?
  17. MattLaneUK

Finally said Hello

Thats the thing I miss more than anything. Lift off over steer! Its just understeer at the moment. Would you recommend medium or full?
  18. MattLaneUK

Instrument Cluster White LED Lighting

Is there any chance you could either reupload or email/pm them to me. They would be a MASSIVE help please! Any response would be greatly appreciated Thanks Matt
  19. MattLaneUK

Well, not panic. Get it looked at. You get my drift anyhow. Hope thats of any help? :-)
  20. MattLaneUK

I honestly wouldn't worry too much. When they are new and run in they are known to slip a bit. Only problem with these, especially on motorways you can be lazy and put your foot down in 6th at lower speeds and it'll pull well, when really you could down shift. If it happens a good few times a...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members