Search results

1. F3ADM

BMW X5 Detail

Is that blood on the wheels? Lol
  2. F3ADM

QUICK Q. Will a Golf GTI exhaust fit a Leon FR?

I think they are the same, but not 100% sure
  3. F3ADM

QUICK Q. Will a Golf GTI exhaust fit a Leon FR?

I know that the downpipe is the same, I bought an Audi a3 downpipe for my Leon.
  4. F3ADM

0-60mph 0-100mph 30-100 times

I've heard go faster stripes add 15 bhp?
  5. F3ADM

Remapping mk2 fr petrol

APR allow you to send off your ECU to them to have the software installed from their HQ. They also concentrate on everyday drivability and not just top figures.
  6. F3ADM

S3 / R32 seats

I've seen people swap seats from a Leon to a mk5 golf and they haven't had any issues apart from the airbag connection, even on the Leon they changed the connection plug from one year to the other. I fitted new cupra seats in my Leon and got a garage to sort out the wiring.
  7. F3ADM

S3 / R32 seats

Should be yeah, if they are the seats in the photos you've got a mighty bargain
  8. F3ADM

S3 / R32 seats

They are RS4 recaro seats, worth about £1500 each
  9. F3ADM

Vag com software?

There's a thread on eBay cables here http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=392941
  10. F3ADM

Vag com software?

Yep, but for a £10 cable, its not too bad!
  11. F3ADM

Vag com software?

Some of the newer chinese copies actually work with the genuine software now, but only for the current update. Whereas the genuine cable will work with any car, and with any new updates.
  12. F3ADM

My leon 2.0t

Its not impossible to do, but does look good when done :) its just the wiring had to be extended as the old cables didn't reach.
  13. F3ADM

My leon 2.0t

You need a complete bootlid from a 2009 onwards Leon including inner lights, 3rd brake light, wiper, the micro switch handle, handle backing and the interior trim of the tailgate. The struts had to be modified and also the wiring had to be redone. The outer lights are the same.
  14. F3ADM

My Leon

Nice photography!
  15. F3ADM

My leon 2.0t

Looks and sounds the part!
  16. F3ADM

My leon 2.0t

Piper exhaust is already fitted buddy :D
  17. F3ADM

My leon 2.0t

Everyone goes for the milltek so I had to get the piper, plus you can tell them how many silencers you want, if any haha. Once the twin take is fitted I'll get a video up!
  18. F3ADM

My leon 2.0t

Not too far then! Exhaust actually sounds good, same sound quality like a milltek but slightly louder, has a slight drone on the motorway but not ear popping. Maybe some insulation in the tailgate and doors will help with the road noise. Also the tips look massive in the photos but they look...
  19. F3ADM

My leon 2.0t

From sunny Blackpool! Haha What about you? Maybe if I find some cheap enough!
  20. F3ADM

My leon 2.0t

Brakes are good too until I start upping the bhp :D
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.