Search results

1. Revo Intake Prices... Talk to me

This is interesting... If they will knock that much of a powdercoated one I wonder how much they would knock off a cam coated one. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Revo Intake Prices... Talk to me

Last year at Ultimate Dubs I saw PSI tuning selling the powdercoated version for £285. Over the Christmas/New Year period I'm sure I saw a post on here about a seller on eBay selling them cheap if you direct messaged them and did the deal outside of eBay. But I cannot for the life of me find the...
  3. Front Mounts...

Well this is what I'm wondering... It's supposed to be rated to 450bhp so more than enough for a 2+ setup if thats correct but I'm struggling to find much data/reviews to back up the manufacturers claims. As I understand it they suggest that due to placement even with a small volume it will...
  4. Front Mounts...

It's not a twin setup mate, just a proper front mount that sits out front. I'm asking for outright performance/cooling which people think would be best?
  5. Front Mounts...

I have a MK5 GTI dude, I'm just on here as well :)
  6. Front Mounts...

Anyone?
  7. Front Mounts...

Seen this posted on another forum... Can anyone see any advantages or disadvantages to this Neuspeed item, over the more traditional drop in replacements? http://www.awesomegti.com/car/vw/golfmk5/neuspeed-front-mounted-intercooler-kit-48-10-95
  8. Torn between induction kits...

Apparently at Goodwood FOS Revo where already displaying a revised version of the intake...
  9. Visiting BCS tomorrow

Glad the GB went ok for you cupra boys!
  10. Decided which intake...

Fine choice you made there with the EVOMS!
  11. Quattro Cupra R Mk2 Project

Fantastic project, kudos on the 4wd conversion!
  12. BigNod00's Mk2 Cupra K1 * The ASBO *

Liking the new OZ's!
  13. induction kit

In my opinion you’ll find people recommend what they have… I opted for an EVOMS as I read good things about them and couldn't personally justify the cost of the Revo, despite the fact it may have given a slightly better increase in performance.
  14. Mk4 R32 wide body kit fitted

This looked awesome at EE!
  15. DanGB's GTX2867 4WD Mk2 Leon Sport TFSI - New brake setup

Seriously impressive work!
  16. BCS Exhuast

I had a quick search and didn't see anything obvious and well if it's anything like the MK5 forum then the forum users have to run them... Anyways when you've made your choice on the system you want, you know where to get money off!
  17. BCS Exhuast

I tried to post the link but it wouldn't let me as my post count on here is minimal. But if you could spread the word it would be appreciated! :)
  18. BCS Exhuast

Not sure if this is the right place to post but there is a Group Buy for these running on the MK5 GTI forum with 20% off RRP including all Seat Leon Cupra MK2 variants.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise