Search results

1. bandit77

BMS JB1 who has one?

Im running a JB1on my Cupra 280 but have it set to relativly conservative settings on Map 6 as i don't want to hammer the clutch too much.
  2. bandit77

68 plate cupra, looking at JB1. Need advice.

I can't see there being a problem myself, i'd have thought the sensors it plugs into for the JB1 are the same. I run mine on map 6, but i have a manual. i have a 15 plate 280... but also a 18 plate 300 ST and it looks the same. Best to check as above though.
  3. bandit77

New Cupra Owner - general questions and thoughts

Yeah they are pretty cheap for the difference they make. There are some videos online which will help show you how to fit it. The Golf R, S3 all have the same set up. I fitted mine myself on the drive, but if you want a garage to fit it, it should only be a half hr job at most id say. The only...
  4. bandit77

When you head out tomorrow, if you floor the throttle from stationary the front end of the car will probably bounce up and down/ give you a big vibration through the whole car. It’s the engine rocking and moving about under load, with it being transverse. The insert slots into the existing bush...
  5. bandit77

Congratulations, any pics? I got a set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S' & a Dogbone insert to stop any wheelhop from the front. Transformed the car for me.
  6. bandit77

Cupra brand logo

My Mk3 Ibiza cupra had the flag logo on the center console, that was a 2000. Plus the cupra letters on the early cupra's had the flag at the end of the letters, this was on the dash and on the tailgate generally, which was different to the R's Cupra Flags. Im not a fan of the new Cupra Logo, i...
  7. bandit77

Post pics of your new Cupra 290 here :)

My 280 is black around everything, door handles, aircon parts etc. My 300 ST is Chrome. Im pretty sure my mates nomal 300 is chrome also.
  8. bandit77

Post pics of your new Cupra 290 here :)

Looks like they have got rid of the chrome surrounds round the Aircon Controls and Door handles also.
  9. bandit77

Back with two Cupra's

Cheers! Im really happy with both of them. Its Nevada White I think... (metallic white), but it does look a bit grey in that pic I must admit! As far as i know the only option on it is the Seat Sound system, which seems to make a difference over the one in the estate.
  10. bandit77

Back with two Cupra's

Hello! I've been gone for quite some time from here, but i am back. Just a recap, originally when i joined back in 2005 i had an Ibiza Cupra Untitled by Chris, on Flickr Not long after that i moved to a Leon Cupra which i had for a few years untill moving on from SEAT to a lot of other stuff...
  11. bandit77

Heavy Steering - difference between Cupra and Cupra R?

Yeh i was under the impression the rack was different too. i had a leon cupra and my mate had the cupra r we both had 18" alloys on, but the steering feel was noticeably different. :shrug:
  12. bandit77

Wheel arches

They look like the ones that SEAT used to sell as a genuine acessory. Dunno if you can still buy them from SEAT. :shrug:
  13. bandit77

Sub in the boot making boot lid vibrate..

...turn it down? :think:... not sure theres too much more you can do unless you try insulating behind the plastic between that and the metal.
  14. bandit77

K&N Servicing Instructions + Photos

this is just what ive been looking for :) cheers
  15. bandit77

How much have u spent on mods?

i worked out i spent just over £3000 on my leon, my girlfriend made me sit down and work it all out i did have to buy two sets of wheels though. originally i had a set of azev a's which cost a bit, but i squashed one with a ramp. paid £200 quid for a refurb then sold them for only the cost of...
  16. bandit77

Cupra(180) or tdi(150) ? ?

i agree. my mate traded in his cupra petrol for a diesel bora, to save money. he didn't notice being any better off, and is now driving a cupra r.
  17. bandit77

Cupra(180) or tdi(150) ? ?

come on diseaseal winning the poll :cry: sad times. hehe... never mind economy, buy a petrol they dont sound like tractors and unless your doing loads of miles you'll never really notice the price difference on fuel :whistle:. also the tdi s cost more to buy. i vote petrol 180 :lol:
  18. bandit77

favourite pic of your car

dont really see much of the car, but ive just always liked this pic of it.
  19. bandit77

Euro Look

:pmmm i do like the turkey sandwich:p but i cant buy an x box 360 with that :(
  20. bandit77

Euro Look

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=130249 see link to sale section, 18" 225/40/18 nankang only been on the car for a couple of months, nearly new 1 very very small mark on one. see pics. mint. willing to deal on price also. :D