Search results

1. exhaust

I've got a 2.5" scorpion centre pipe for £85 from road runner off ebay. Fitting at weekend so we'll see what's noise and performance is like
  2. jom coilovers

Money a bit tight so went with standard stuff. Will upgrade once I've earnt some money
  3. what have you done to your car today ?

I've got a 2.5" down pipe but struggling to get a centre pipe. Got a powerflow back box on it already. Looking forward to getting mine on when i get a centre pipe
  4. what have you done to your car today ?

Bree9482 what's it like with no cats? Noise/performance and throttle response?
  5. Been robbed.

Some friend. I hope you've removed his finger nails with some pliers!!!!
  6. coilovers

Leon cupra 01. Its too low. Ill lift it over weekend
  7. coilovers

Fitted my coilovers last weekend. Went for 40mm drop front and 45 rear. Think this might be a bit much as wishbones are not level. What have other people dropped their cars? Want to be able to use it on road and track as well
  8. fmic

Think i might wait and get a new one with everything in a box brand new.
  9. fmic

Yes all the pipe work and intercooler with beackets
  10. fmic

Direnza off a mk4 golf. Same engine so should fit
  11. fmic

Hi peeps. How hard is it to fit a fmic on a Leon cupra? Been offered one cheap
  12. brake upgrade

Same as me. Car only cost me £900 so to spend that on brakes is a bit steep
  13. what have you done to your car today ?

Fitted my coilovers. Done n249 bypass and changed a wishbone coz i broke a bolt that goes through drop link. Heavy handed plank!!!!
  14. brake upgrade

Ok wild rides. Thanks for heads up.
  15. Been robbed.

Yeah i hear ya. Need a fu**ing good kicking and dropping off on moors for a nice walk home with a broken knee cap
  16. brake upgrade

What's the best brake upgrade for my 01 cupra? Only on 17" wheels so cant go too big. Looking at changing calipers going braided lines too. Just wondering on calipers
  17. Been robbed.

If you find out who did it i would suggest 3-4 cars full of big lads and go break some bones!!! Only justice scum like this understand!!!! Can't pinch when they cant walk
  18. jom coilovers

Sorted. Cheers.
  19. spark plugs

Sorry for this question as it'll have been asked 1000 times. But what plugs should i use in my standard 01 cupra? Thanks in advance
  20. jom coilovers

I've got a set of jom coilovers I'm putting on my car this weekend. Got them out the box and the top mount hole is bigger than the shock shaft. Does one of the nuts that's above top mount go under top mount to stop piston shaft going straight through and only riding on spring? Cheers in advance
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.