Search results

1. Easy Connect Infotainment system going nuts

I have a similar issue with mine. Every once in a while, the steering wheel buttons won't respond correctly. The most noticeable fault is when I try to skip a song or radio station, and instead of skipping, it mutes the radio. The solution is then to turn the car off, wait a minute, and...
  2. First VCDS mods on my SC FR 1.8tsi

I managed to activate the Staging on mine using a 12.10.3 cable, but couldn't get any of the other functions working, so I'm assuming a 12.12 will be needed. On a side note, does anyone know if it is possible to active the Passenger mirror dipping function if you don't have the Automatic...
  3. RVC reversing camera installed

Really nice mod mate :) Quite interested in doing this one myself, so I'll be following this topic closely. Many thanks for sharing ;)
  4. New Leon Mk3 from Portugal

Hi guys good morning, I'm John from Portugal, and I just took delivery of my brand new Mk3 Leon a couple of days ago, but I've been lurking on the forum for the last couple of weeks. It's the 1.6 TDi engine, so it's nothing to "brag" about, but it gets me from A to B :P Hope that I'll...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members