Search results

1. Steve_8

fan problem

its not the secondary pump. its def the fan when it cold!!
  2. Steve_8

fan problem

any ideas guys!! when i start my car the fan starts to run!! when i turn my car of it still runs for about 10 mins even if the car is cold!!! any ideas??
  3. Steve_8

Whats your mileage ?

52 plate with 42k
  4. Steve_8

fan problem

car is still putting the fan off and on not checked the ecu yet but cheacked the fuses and there all ok!!
  5. Steve_8

fan problem

where is the ecu on the ibiza?
  6. Steve_8

fan problem

when i start my car from cold or hot. the fan comes on and then off every 10 secs or so. i had a water leak and am waiting on a new water pump.(the one that sits at the front of the car on the drivers side) any idead what could be wrong?
  7. Steve_8

cooling syetem help

ive noticed a small water leak but the system is toped up. not checked if heaters are working. the onle thing i noticed was the ac button was flashing.
  8. Steve_8

cooling syetem help

when i start my car the silloete of the car on your centre display flashes 5 times. the book says cooling system fault. any ideas!!
  9. Steve_8

cupra r owners

perfect cheers buddy.
  10. Steve_8

cupra r owners

can anyone tell me what goes in between the ash try and the 2 pods? maybe even take a pic.
  11. Steve_8

Ibiza Cupra R Register

Owner Details... Name: Steven Age: 22 Location: Edinburgh Car Details... Year Registered: Nov 2002 Colour: Yellow Current Mileage: 35,000 Mods: See Signature
  12. Steve_8

brembo question

mk3 brembo discs are 305mm.
  13. Steve_8

Noisy Boost Gauge

mine done the same on the brake servo line. mine is on the fuel preasure line.
  14. Steve_8

Who'd be Interested In a coolant hose kit

add me , depending on price?
  15. Steve_8

new brakes needed! wat and where from!

Where is gsf? or do you have a number for them? Iam looking for front disks and pads for mine. cant get them anywhere near me. i need the 305x28. just going to put standard disks on with feredo ds2500 pads!!! if i can find them anywhere!!!
  16. Steve_8

major problem please help

try the spark plugs!!! my car done that a while ago i phoned westec and he said try changing the plugs!! worked a treat!!
  17. Steve_8

Insurance Quote

i tried adrian flux they were really expensive. went with admiral £625 fully comp 10 month bonus policy. iam 22 with 2 years ncb.
  18. Steve_8

MK3 Cupra Seatbelts

ibiza cupra r have the red ones. just like mine!!
  19. Steve_8

Temperature Light and warning sound

mine used to do this i got mine fixwd in the warrenty. it was a faulty sensor.
  20. Steve_8

The Good Old Dump Valve Debate....Put To Rest?

whats the model of the baily dump valve? or where can i get one?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.