Search results

1. Crafoo

MK3 Leon Cupra R - rumour and speculation

Yep, that's why I didn't expect them to go for it, they'd already filled the gap that existed for one to naturally slot into. Feels like an element of greed here, trying to cover as many bases as possible but not having the scope to differentiate enough between the variations. Sent from my...
  2. Crafoo

Given the different iterations of Cupra there have already been I didn't expect an R this time around. They didn't have anywhere to go without stepping on toes imo, hence why this recent announcement is being criticised. Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  3. Crafoo

All interesting points of view with sound reasoning. I loved my mk2 R and although i know for whatever reason it didn't sell in high numbers, for me that added to its appeal, obviously though that's not good for business. Seat never really seem to know what they are doing when it comes to R...
  4. Crafoo

Right near the bottom of the article mentions the facelift Cupra coming with a surprise, possibly an R? www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/2017-seat-leon-facelift-revealed Sent from my LG-G4 using Tapatalk
  5. Crafoo

SOLD - Crafoo's Mk2 LCR Speed Blue - Meet the successor!

I can't imagine who you may be talking about....;) i should have some feedback by the next breakfast gathering. Sent from my LG-G4 using Tapatalk
  6. Crafoo

I might be lucky enough to have the choice of either. Time will tell ;) Sent from my LG-G4 using Tapatalk
  7. Crafoo

Found myself back in the Seat fold, for now at least. Picked this up earlier in the week. With priorities changing since the arrival of our little boy in February, we needed a load lugger that was comfortable and cheap to run, something we can chuck the dog, buggy and other stuff in...
  8. Crafoo

2016 SEATCupra.net National Meetup AT TRAX 25th SEPT - 15th Anniversary

Providing the weather is up to scratch ;) Sent from my LG-G4 using Tapatalk
  9. Crafoo

2016 SEATCupra.net National Meetup AT TRAX 25th SEPT - 15th Anniversary

I'd be up for this i reckon. Don't own a seat anymore but I've met a fair few good people through this place and its always nice to meet more and catch up with folk. I'd be gatecrashing in the Evo though :) Sent from my LG-G4 using Tapatalk
  10. Crafoo

Fired up for the first time this year. Had it's MOT and service. Flew through with no advisories which is always nice :) I can't believe it's been 12 months since I got the car. That time has gone by very quickly!!
  11. Crafoo

Rns 310

Should be placed in the for sale section. Sent from my LG-G4 using Tapatalk
  12. Crafoo

Who's had an evo and a cupra????

Happy hunting Sent from my LG-G4 using Tapatalk
  13. Crafoo

Sounds like a sensible plan. I also have a diesel daily for the work commute and other long boring journeys. Means I'm free to enjoy the Evo without worrying about putting thousands of work miles on it, it's exactly what i wanted. A weekend toy :) Sent from my LG-G4 using Tapatalk
  14. Crafoo

Jarre's 1.2TSi Leon

I'd say you're right to be worried. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=425043
  15. Crafoo

The import was more expensive than most of the UK cars I was looking at, however, as you seem to be fully aware ;), spending a few more quid on a rot free model means less expense further down the line. The good thing about using the import company was that if I wasn't entirely happy I could...
  16. Crafoo

I don't get on here much nowadays mate, lucky if it's once a month. It could be yes. Sucks unfortunately but some are crap. Sent from my LG-G4 using Tapatalk
  17. Crafoo

Did I hear my name mentioned ;) As Kazand correctly said I did indeed make the move from a Mk2 LCR to an Evo. Like yourself I found myself in the position where I was able to finally (after years of lusting) be able to own an Evo. This wasn't simply a case of being able to afford to run one...
  18. Crafoo

Remap in the Midlands

Speak to P-Torque, they are local to you and Will seems to know his stuff. Mapped my 1.8t mk4 Ibiza a few years back and i was very happy with the result. Sent from my LG-G4 using Tapatalk
  19. Crafoo

For sale £9,500ono Leon Cupra K1, Shark Performance Mapped 350bhp 496Nm

I expected that to have happened by now too. Sent from my LG-G4 using Tapatalk
  20. Crafoo

Just bought me an ibiza fr petrol mk4

When you say "improve performance" what are you realistically expecting?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.