Search results

1. L14M H

LCR’s Cupra R

Cheers dude. Enjoy it, such a great car and this was one of the good ones. Mechanically sound and bodywork was very good for it's age. I did all the engine work apart from the remap. I miss those wheels. Im @theoriginalhunt on instagram if youre on there? Add me.
  2. L14M H

LCR’s Cupra R

My driveway!! Haha. This is my old car up until September last year. Glad it is still looking mint. Loved that car and spent many, many hours on it as you can see.
  3. L14M H

Deej's mk1 LCR 225

Car is looking good dude. A meet would be good. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  4. L14M H

Deej's mk1 LCR 225

Good choice of tyre mate. That's what I am running and I can not fault them.
  5. L14M H

Deej's mk1 LCR 225

Dude make sure your grub screw is done up tight on that dipstick. Maybe even some threadlock. Mine came off within a week.
  6. L14M H

L14M H'S Black LCR - AmD Stage1, Milltek, BBS, pipercross...

Cheers. Few more bits to do yet. Also I've got an S3 brace to fit when the coilovers go on.
  7. L14M H

As requested by Rossi46 an engine bay shot
  8. L14M H

Deej's mk1 LCR 225

Dan I'll post some pics on mine. Don't want it being shamed on here. Haha. Plans are ap coilovers, airtec front mount, New cobra exhaust and then stage two.
  9. L14M H

Deej's mk1 LCR 225

Sounds good. Will be an even better looking bay. So when do you want to start on mine?
  10. L14M H

Deej's mk1 LCR 225

Looks awsesome mate. Fancy doing my bay?... No, seriously!!
  11. L14M H

RDS' Leon Cupra R

Car is looking great mate. The td's really suit it.
  12. L14M H

Thanks guys. Love them. Although cleaning them takes an age. More spokes plus lots of wax equals tired fingers. But so worth it.
  13. L14M H

Not updated this in a while but I bought some new wheels, I managed to sell the BBS'S on ebay all four and only lost £60 on what I paid for them. Not too bad, so that and selling a few other sets of wheels I had paid for these... All wrapped in Goodyear eagle F1 Asymmetrics. Very...
  14. L14M H

LCR's LCR

So would you recommend them? If it's just the firmness on crap roads I can deal with that.
  15. L14M H

LCR's LCR

Car looks in fantastic condition and sits really well with the spacers and the coilovers. How do you rate the FK's?
  16. L14M H

Deej's mk1 LCR 225

This absolutely puts my car to shame and I thought mine was quite a clean car!! Good work.
  17. L14M H

****ing Jacking Covers

Hang from the top first, then get your hand in behind the sideskirt and pull down slightly whilst pushing on the cover it will clip straight in.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.