Search results

1. DanielW

1.4 or 1.8?

I bet said friend had more harsh acceleration and braking and didnt stick to the speed limits :roflmao:
  2. DanielW

1.4 or 1.8?

to be honest I find the 1L has plenty of power for the type of car it is. Big comfy SUV and I drive it like an SUV so I get around 45mpg easily and 55 on the motorway but my Mrs has a lead foot i think... haha. 1.8 is sounding like a meet in the middle of the 1.4 and the cupra I used to have...
  3. DanielW

1.4 or 1.8?

This is the hard decision. I drive the car 1 day a week and my Mrs commutes in it so do I go for a 1.4 which are more readily available or wait for the right 1.8 to come along? I feel if I get the 1.8 and remap it that will be a car we keep for a long time but if I get the 1.4 ill be itching for...
  4. DanielW

1.4 or 1.8?

Hi All, Been away from the forum a few year. Had a MK2 Cupra and now have a 1L Ateca. Looking at coming back to a leon as the Ateca has way more room than we need now and we miss the power. My question is do I go for a 1.4 or 1.8 petrol fr? We are only averaging around 37MPG at the moment (in...
  5. DanielW

Help me choose please! Leon FRs...

Where have you seen that? That is a good price! Im in the market for a 1.4 150 too but ideally want one with DSG
  6. DanielW

Remap in Northeast

When have you booked up for locky? :D
  7. DanielW

Remap in Northeast

At peterlee? :)
  8. DanielW

Remap in Northeast

Yeah, Betty swollox (aka richie) got his done there and says he is a sound bloke :)
  9. DanielW

Remap in Northeast

I was thinking revolution motorstore at gateshead as they do APR now. But if we get a little bit more off may be worth me travelling down to peterlee? Im happy with £480 at revolution! :D
  10. DanielW

Remap in Northeast

Well lads as of today APR has 20% off till 30/08/2014. I know what im getting on payday!
  11. DanielW

Remap in Northeast

APR sports limiter and BCS powervalve exhaust! Unreal!
  12. DanielW

Remap in Northeast

APR has a sports limiter tho :D. Thats why I want APR over Revo!
  13. DanielW

Remap in Northeast

For £598.80 doesnt that mean you get unlimited maps so if you want to change you can just go back and pay for the labour to change the map?
  14. DanielW

Remap in Northeast

I didnt know if labour would be more at revolution you see ;)
  15. DanielW

Remap in Northeast

Let me know how you get on as I wanna get mine APR'd and I was wondering about prices at revolution :D
  16. DanielW

Remap in Northeast

I'm definitly in for a group buy if we can get one arranged!
  17. DanielW

Remap in Northeast

It doesnt have a rolling road unfortunatly. Closest one I believe is evotune in durham :)
  18. DanielW

Remap in Northeast

Ive only heard bad things about sedox :(. I live in cramlington and i think im gonna go for the APR software for mine as its suppose to be awesome! Can get it done at revolution motorstore in gateshead or richard martin automotive solutions in peterlee :)
  19. DanielW

Do you have to change bumpers for the k1 to have a cupra r twin exhaust

That looks awesome! What size are those tips?
  20. DanielW

Richies 2010 Leon Cupra

Could kill 2 birds with 1 stone and VCDS mine too? pretty please ;). We can have ourselves a mini north east meet? lol
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.