Search results

1. DanielW

1.4 or 1.8?

Hi All, Been away from the forum a few year. Had a MK2 Cupra and now have a 1L Ateca. Looking at coming back to a leon as the Ateca has way more room than we need now and we miss the power. My question is do I go for a 1.4 or 1.8 petrol fr? We are only averaging around 37MPG at the moment (in...
  2. DanielW

DanielW Candy White MK2 Cupra

Hello All and welcome to my Readers Ride for my MK2 facelift Leon Cupra. I bought the car at the end of November 2013 and here she is on the day I got her: isnt she a beaut ;) The car has the Cupra R leather seats, RNS310, Sat nav cruise control etc! Anyways, I decided after...
  3. DanielW

Cupra 2.0T black smoke?

Hello all, Couple of the lads at work have said when they are driving behind me and I put my foot down there is a little bit of black smoke coming out my exhaust. I assume the black smoke is the car burning oil but should the 2.0T petrol cupra mk2 being doing this when the car is warm...
  4. DanielW

SD card missing

So when I bought my car the sd car is missing from my RNS310 headunit. When I click the nav button it says "please insert navigation media". Im looking at buying the sd card to fix the issue. The question is do I need the sd card only or do I need the sd card and the cd? This is the sd...
  5. DanielW

New Cupra Owner

Hello All, just turned 21 so thought ide treat myself to a new car since my MK4 golf gti gearbox went bang as well as everything else all at once :cry:. But... now I have bought myself a 60 reg Candy White MK2 facelift Cupra and absolutely love it! Only drove about 250 miles so far but I cant...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.