Search results

1. wrc

A Big Thank You!

not sure if this is in the right place: I would like to thank all @ seatcupra.net for all there time & help over the past couple of years. i have decided to move on, & have sold my seat cupra tdi 150, & moved on to a 5mth old ford focus st2, with only 540 mls on the clock. i would still...
  2. wrc

new cupra test drive.

hi all: had my first test drive this morning in the new leon cupra. i arrived at the listers garage @ 9:15 am as agreed for the test run, but before we could go out, they had to move quit a few cars around, so me & wife went for a look around in the showroom. 15 mins later the yellow cupra...
  3. wrc

Superchips - FR 170 TDi remap - 213bhp !!!!

hi all, have been reading all this, & i can say that i,m running the superchips remap on my 04 leon cupra tdi 150. i have never had a problem with it at all, ( no clutch slip ) & i got a 12mths warrenty with mine. had the remap on for 10 mths now, & i have had 2 rr days & both where within a...
  4. wrc

leon cupra poetry in motion

yep! code ok for me, it even entered me in for a comp to win vip tickets to the BTCC.:D
  5. wrc

leon cupra poetry in motion

hi all: done a search on this but nothing found at all.:shrug: i had this morning a cd come through the post,;) with "poetry in motion inspired by the new 240ps leon cupra" & its all about the new leon cupra. has anybody esle had one, it shows all the car inside & out & videos of the...
  6. wrc

how much is it worth

cheers all for the replys, needed prices, not a strip down. looks as tho its had for me too find a nice cars as to what i have. i,m still looking.
  7. wrc

how much is it worth

HI all: looking into changing my car, the car is a seat leon cupra tdi 150 / 04 reg colour magic black & in good condition, except some minor front stone chips, it has only done 19,200 mls fsh, & we all no wants equipment there is packed in side. it has 18" jet black alloys with diamond cut...
  8. wrc

rear wiper not working please help

have checked & replaced fuses. without having to strip the cover off, NO i haven't checked the wires to see if they have come off. ( didn't think of that ) well the wiper didn't work on me way home, so i will be ringing seat in the morning for a warrenty jobbie
  9. wrc

if the boot wasn't shut right the light on the dash will show. but have checked, & its shut ok.
  10. wrc

ok! cheers for the info, if the wiper don't come on / on me way home will give seat a ring in the moring to get it sorted.
  11. wrc

hi all: went out today, & on using the rear wiper, i find it not working at all, the washer works, but not the wiper arm. have checked the fuse & thats ok, also replaced it for a new one, & still nothing, also checked the tightness of the nut, & thats fine. don't no what esle to look for, so...
  12. wrc

Goodyear eagles

i,m having goodyear eagles f1's fitted next friday to my cupra tdi. 225 x 40 x 18 £360 all in. had goodyears before on the focus rs, & love them to bits.
  13. wrc

Glow plug light flashing

i had the same on mine. glow pug light flashing on, stopping on for some time then going off, & then re- appearing. i got stopped yesterday, bye police, glow plug light was flashing, but my brake lights where on all the time, & he said it might cause a accident, can i get them checked. car went...
  14. wrc

Clutch slip on remapped PD150's.

my car is a leon cupra tdi 150 18,000 miles / 04 reg remapped at 10,000 mls superchips remap no slip at all.
  15. wrc

Disc's Rear

cheers thanks.:D
  16. wrc

Disc's Rear

HI ALL: done a search for this but only coming up with the cupra R ones DOSE'S ANYBODY KNOW the size of the rear discs for a leon cupra tdi 150 please, know the front size is 288mm, if thats correct. many thanks:D
  17. wrc

Boost Gauge Wiring.

cheers guys.:D thanks for the answers.
  18. wrc

Boost Gauge Wiring.

hi guys: need some advice please.:whistle: i have fitted at the moment a auto boost gauge stealth one & the needle vibrates & makes a noise, which i,m not happy about, so i have now bought a NOMAD boost gauge 30 vac & 30 psi what i need to no is the auto gauge has 3 wires coming from the...
  19. wrc

Silicon Dielectric Grease - Smoother running, more responsive & less smokey TDI!!

ordered my grease the day before yesterday & it arrived today, put the grease in & there is a vast inprovement, need to take it for a longer run. very happy.:D :D :D :D
  20. wrc

Silicon Dielectric Grease - Smoother running, more responsive & less smokey TDI!!

just a ?:) would it be possible for some one to put pictures up of this process. i haven't done mine yet! & i no it sounds easy & a 2min job, but i think pics would help people along the way. i have the leon cupra 150 tdi & have had a look for my MAF & correct me if i,m wrong its the one...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.