Search results

1. tjdixon

LEON SC Roof bars.

I have forsale a set of Thule Roof bars and feet packs for a Leon SC (3 door) They were purchased from Seat as official bars but have no Seat Branding. £60 ono Located Mildenhall, Suffolk
  2. tjdixon

2013 Leon 2.0tdi FR 150 - cam belt change interval?

Thanks for the responses, looks like it'll be worth doing at the next service (10k time) when it's approaching 5years.
  3. tjdixon

2013 Leon 2.0tdi FR 150 - cam belt change interval?

Anyone able to tell me when the interval is for a cam belt change on this car? My service book has no information on it and my searches on the net seem to bring up various answers... Car is just 4years old with 65k miles. Thanks Tom
  4. tjdixon

Leon MK3/5F Front Bumper Removal Guide

Just resurrecting an old thread. I had an unfortunate incident with a deer this evening, has smashed my lower centre grille, dislodged fog light and slightly cracked the bumper so I may need to use this guide. My parking sensors, temp sensor and tyre pressure monitoring have all stopped...
  5. tjdixon

Samsung Galaxy A3 - Bluetooth Media problem

The galaxy is an A3 2016 the car is a late 2013 Leon FR TDI with technology pack
  6. tjdixon

Samsung Galaxy A3 - Bluetooth Media problem

I have a galaxy A3 mobile with my music stored on an SD card, when linked up to my Leon via Bluetooth it seems to be able to play a song but the selection option will not allow me to see any songs stored but I can flick to the next track, any ideas what's wrong? Is there a hidden setting I'm not...
  7. tjdixon

Rear wiper problem (not returning to rest position)

That's the same as what mine is doing. Shame mine didn't start in November also... I imagine I'll get a firm no if I try for warranty.. I'd be interested how you both get on and what the solution is.
  8. tjdixon

Rear wiper problem (not returning to rest position)

My FR has developed a problem where the wiper does not reset itself to the rest position instead deciding to stop mid wipe. Any thoughts on what this might be? Typically the warranty ran out at Christmas...
  9. tjdixon

2.0 TDI FR 150 Service - Additional Items required?

I've just booked mine in, spoke to a different person in the service dept who only mentioned the pollen filter this time, having googled it there isn't much info on the replacement of the fuel filter. I'm going to do the pollen filter myself as it looks fairly easy and is a £10 part.
  10. tjdixon

2.0 TDI FR 150 Service - Additional Items required?

Hi, My 2013 Leon is due its 2nd service (approx 37k on long life) soon, having had a couple of quotes, one dealer is saying it also needs a Fuel Filter (£57) and Pollen Filter (£32) as part of the service as these are to be replaced at 40k miles. Looking through the service book there is...
  11. tjdixon

Towbar install

Looks like I am a bit late with the images, here is mine though; bumper cut; Electric hookup hinges down, tow bar hooks in behind the bumper; The installer cut as little of the bumper as he could.
  12. tjdixon

Towbar install

Hi, Mine is a detachable witter bar, not got any pictures at the moment but I'll try and upload some later.
  13. tjdixon

Towbar install

Thanks - I had the bar installed yesterday, they cut a lot less bumper away than shown above, at some angles you can't see it so I am tempted not to bother with the cover (although the Seat one will not fit now) I did a bit of research on the racks and opted for a Thule 9502, put it together...
  14. tjdixon

Towbar install

Hi, Im just about to have a Tow Bar fitted to my FR, does anyone know the part number for the cover plate? Is it only available from SEAT or does anyone know of another supplier? I'm a little worried about having my bumper cut but I hope it will all be fine, they are professionals...
  15. tjdixon

Rattles/squeaking noise in the door area

Mine is a lovely car, apart from the rattles, as others have said, you get tuned into them then you hear them all the time, I want to try and get out of that but it's hard, my Old / now Mrs Polo with 130k miles has nothing/little.. I paid £5-6k less than a similar aged golf gt with lesser...
  16. tjdixon

Rattles/squeaking noise in the door area

I just logged into this site to ask how many people were experiencing rattles and other noises from their Leon's - I just purchased (1 month ago) a December 2013 Leon SC FR with then 2k miles - the dash rattles, doors rattle and when breaking I get a knocking noise which seems worse (or I may be...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members