Search results

1. Mac

Common rail FR BIG TURBO build

After a few fails with turbos, i now have a gtb2565vklr on ceramic BB At low rpm turbo is not spooling right, i think the turbo its just too big. With fuel and boost for 375hp i did a few runs Later i did a run with 2.88boost and fuel for 390+hp. Will take it to a dyno soon just to confirm. I am...
  2. Mac

OZ ET48 Wheels

Hi guys i just got some oz alleggerita 17" with ET48 will those sit ok on the 2010 FR ? Thanks!
  3. Mac

Oil temperature and EGT on LEON 2010 TDI

No, mine doesnt work either. I will investigate this further in a few days if time allows.
  4. Mac

Filling up

Dsg is thirsty., no doubt about it. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. Mac

Remapping

Avoid revo at any cost. Find somebody that can do a custom remap. At 1.6 boost revo claimed 217hp and 450nm on their dyno ..which is impossible. Its all about the fake numbers they sell. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  6. Mac

Kess just arrived and i read the ecu. Tomorrow some updates for injectors, and hope to tesnt 2.0 bar new map. So much dust my red candy cant be seen :(
  7. Mac

So QG2 means we cant display oil temperature..this is sh*t.. I will investigate further as it makes no sense Some were able to retrofit it ..it should work on our car also Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. Mac

I've seen on the mk6 and mk7 gti forum people retrofiting this system to their cars. Revo is known to affect other parts of the ecu, for example they deleted EGT on my car. I have to write oem file in boot to return back to original the ecu and start tuning from scratch as their map is sh*t...
  9. Mac

if its there it must work..
  10. Mac

I will change settings today to match yours, poor oil quality and see if something changes. In a few days i will be able to write in boot mode the oem software on the ecu and hope to repair damage done by revo and get EGT working as well
  11. Mac

CP3 high pressure fuel pump upgrade, all made in house , reliable and strong to deliver 2300bars of pressure. Ptfe main seal with sensor, i had to buy dedicated tool to install it Big IC Big brakes Z18 custom machined to fit light discs 340 x 30mm +hawk hps 5.0 pads, hel lines...
  12. Mac

Hi guys this is my 2.0 CR big turbo build Rosten performance rods+ sputtered bearings KS main bearings All was measured with plastigauge, tolerance as new. Cylinders were perfect so i decided to keep pistons+rings Big injectors ;) All pistons -bolts and rods were measured on digital precision...
  13. Mac

No coding although i have an issue seeing the gearbox in vcds. Almost plug and play ..some wiring to do..i had to build some parts bit nothing difficult for me as i have my own workshop with lathe and milling machine, tig welding etc. Forgot to add i have a hpfp cp3 upgrade , plug and play...
  14. Mac

My car is something youve never seen on 2.0 cr platform. Totally rebuilt engine with rods bearings race camshafts ported head big turbo 76mm full exhaust and dq500 gearbox and big injectors. Aiming at 350+ hp 450km to go and i start tuning it. Egr deletw pipe and swirl gone. I will maybe...
  15. Mac

Gonna connect to the car now and modify it to poor oil quality. Also waiting for the kess to arrive so i can write the oem map in boot mode hoping to repair the damage done by revo stage2 , deleting other stuff than was necessary (EGT)
  16. Mac

BKD engine rebuild

You have to upload photos to photobucket and then put the link of image here. Sounds like an interesting build, i hope you are going for a BIG turbo!
  17. Mac

I think the most important thing is to see your settings in Instruments, adaptation for EIS and anything related. If you can take some pictures of the settings i will try to replicate and see what's going on on mine. With revo stage 2 they have affected a part of the ecu that shouldn't have...
  18. Mac

Its on the other laptop, i will post a photo of the screen.
  19. Mac

shows oil level ok and for oil temp there was a sentence,,strange one
  20. Mac

I checked, have the QG2. Did exactly as you indicated in your post there, hope something will change in 2-300km On the dash nothing changed, and oil temperature still cant be seen in VCDS
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise