Search results

1. Mac

OZ ET48 Wheels

Hi guys i just got some oz alleggerita 17" with ET48 will those sit ok on the 2010 FR ? Thanks!
  2. Mac

Common rail FR BIG TURBO build

Hi guys this is my 2.0 CR big turbo build Rosten performance rods+ sputtered bearings KS main bearings All was measured with plastigauge, tolerance as new. Cylinders were perfect so i decided to keep pistons+rings Big injectors ;) All pistons -bolts and rods were measured on digital precision...
  3. Mac

Oil temperature and EGT on LEON 2010 TDI

Hi guys i am not able to read oil temperature and EGT on a 2010 leon FR TDI I tried with VCDS and nothing shows, i also removed the connector from the oil pan and no error was shown on dash, so clearly not working. I thing the revo remap screwed with everything , deleting also other stuff...
  4. Mac

Help with wheel key security code, lost it

It happens that somehow i lost my key for removing the wheel security bolt, searched it everywhere but i think i forgot it in the wheel and lost on the way driving. There is a security code but i dont know where to find it to order the key needed. Here is a photo of my key, if somebody has...
  5. Mac

'10 FR TDI vs Golf 6 CR TDI fuel consumption, both remapped

i have a friend in italy with golf 6 TD 170hp, DSG gearbox, egr delete, DPF removed, remapped , rated at 210hp his engine is identical to mine (fr tdi cr 170, revo stage 2 remap, 217 on dyno, DPF removed by me fisically) cars have identical engines, dsg gearbox for both, 225R18 tires, despite...
  6. Mac

Suspension question Koni FSD for FR 2010

hi guys i want to change suspensions for my 2010 FR TDI with fsd for comfort, streets here are sh{t on stock in romania they have the front + rear koni fsd , but it's for the normal model (non FR) at 450 euro's If they have to order the kit for my model it's 650-700 euros (not in stock)...
  7. Mac

Towbar for my FR

guys i really need some help with towbar for my 2010 fr tdi i found a lot of models but they exclude FR and Cupra models , dont know why, maybe is the bumper any of you has a solution for this? i have to tow my racing bike to go to the track and i would like to keep the leon so i must...
  8. Mac

0-60mph 0-100hmh acceleration test

i am a little disappointed with the acceleration from still with my dsg gearbox best run was 7.7s for 0-60 and 8s for 0-100km/h i recon i loose 1s when i start taking the foot from brake and accelerating massive wheel spin in 1 and 2nd gears what would be a decent achievable time...
  9. Mac

225/45 18" tires anyone?

i was wondering if i could fit the 225/45 tire on my 18" instead of the 40 height tire thinking of this because roads here are real shi7e so it could help soften a bit the ride considering buying the koni fsd shocks but it wont be enough i think right now on winter tires 205/55R17 ride...
  10. Mac

1.9 tdi 335hp, that's a lot! how much for the 2.0 CR engine?

this is the skoda octavia 1.9 tdi 105hp stock , modified and tuned to 335hp they say didn't think it's possible to get so much power from a 1.9 tdi mods: hybrid turbo, exhaust turboback custom All Custom Tuning, FMIC , injectors 740cc Soft: TDI Performance how far have been...
  11. Mac

MPG on remapped TDI only, 200bhp+ cars

it would be nice to confront our fuel consumption after the tuning on 200+ horses diesels please if you wish post MODS and average fuel consumption i will start: Engine: CR 170 DSG 2010 MODS: dpf off, egr off, revo 217hp MPG: 43 just copy: ENGINE: MODS: MPG:
  12. Mac

Calipers upgrade : RS4, porsche

i was thinking about upgrading the brakes on my FR 2010 i found online some RS4 and porsche calipers any idea of what upgrading to those calipers would mean? anybody done it ? is it possible to mount 17" wheels with upgraded calipers , because i would like to keep the disc diameter as close...
  13. Mac

EGR clean and delete on TDI CR 170hp, just done it!

since tomorrow i have plans to remove the DPF before going to remap it i wanted to remove the EGR as well very tricky to remove it because access is not so good, my hands still hurt after i took it off , cleaned it well to remove all the shi7 inside, and there was lot of it trust me to...
  14. Mac

Filling up the tank! FAIL! jj

i wanted to fill up the tank today to make a consumption test before i remove dpf+remap+egr delete put 23 liters inside after 5 minutes of pumping and the diesel was almost near the neck get into my car ..start it and indicator shows 2 lines short of a full tank :wtf: get out of the car...
  15. Mac

New FR 170 CR on the forum, from Romania

Hello people! Friends call me mac, i am from Romania, and i just bought my 1st Leon FR CR 170 with DSG and lots of optionals. Already started with modifications to improve this great car! on the white one i put the winter tires already, but looks much better with the 18" black wheels
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.