Search results

1. blue smoke when cold start

Would a dodgy turbo smoke all the time as opposed to cold start only?
  2. Bodyshop rip off

Where abouts are you based?
  3. Turbo Recon Help

CR Turbos
  4. Exhaust queries.

No prob bud, hope its not too loud though ;)
  5. Exhaust queries.

Basically its a centre section and backbox so yes after the cat. Good group buy on a BCS exhaust which you might be able to get in on, im getting catback for £400 if 10 are in on it, so far 5 on mk5golfgti forum
  6. Exhaust queries.

How much is that setting you back?
  7. Exhaust queries.

TBH ive never heard of anyone with a 140 bkd with the dpf but there must be a very small number kicking about but given the option who would want one anyway. Are you putting a back box on
  8. Exhaust queries.

I have the golf 140 BKD which does not have a dpf but apparently you could get one as an option although appear rare. Ive got 3" milltek decat with 2.75" non res centre section however I'm down for a BCS catback in a group buy for a great price.
  9. Exhaust queries.

Whats the diameter of the front pipe? I noted most pipes seem to range between 2.75" to 3" with 80mm tailpipe tips
  10. VAGCOM tool help

Hex can is the one to go for if using on a range of VAG cars
  11. VAGCOM tool help

It does a lot, reads codes, enables and disables options, logs cars performance etc
  12. What is the natural progression for power modifications for the Cupra Tdi?

Stage 2 hybrid would be a good recommendation with a custom map and decat.
  13. eBay cable and software?

There was another recent update to fix the 4.3 problems.
  14. Real life mpg petrrol and diesel

I can get 60+mpg in a mapped 140 bkd on a straight run @55mph in ambient conditions
  15. MPG on remapped TDI only, 200bhp+ cars

Who does that, CR?
  16. MPG on remapped TDI only, 200bhp+ cars

To get a straight fit though dont you also need to get a manifold and front pipe bumping up price to 2k?
  17. MPG on remapped TDI only, 200bhp+ cars

Just joined :)
  18. eBay cable and software?

I thought I did above? Anyway you can buy a cheap ebay hex-can copy for about £45 or a genuine one for £260. Non hex-can are cheaper ranging from about £10 for lite version
  19. eBay cable and software?

Genuine hex-can retails about £260 which is a lot of money however I'd hate to use a fake and it trash my car if it goes tits up recoding
  20. MPG on remapped TDI only, 200bhp+ cars

Same car running stage 1 hybrid, on a good day over 60mpg driving steady 55mph on A road with optimum temps. Driven hard, As Andy said about 40mpg
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.