Search results

1. herbie147

Recommend a Dealer in Scotland (New Car)

Avoid Aberdeen they are absolutely terrible. I'll be driving 100 miles to Dundee when mines next needs a service.
  2. herbie147

New Ateca

Had a test drive in one today. Was interested in a drive of the 190 DSG Excellence version, but had to do with the 150 manual instead. It was a nice drive, I liked the ride and the weighted steering, felt very robust and refined. However, the 150 bhp version felt a bit flat. Would have to...
  3. herbie147

Stage 2+ on Cupra R

Yeah I am, on the stock power map at the moment. Will probably uprate the clutch in the next month or two.
  4. herbie147

Stage 2+ on Cupra R

Just a bit of clutch slip mate. Nowt else.
  5. herbie147

MK2 Cupra R - Is it worth it?

I love my Cupra R, glad I bought it, I was considering a K1 at the time as well. Much prefer the fresher looking rear end, leather seats, bigger wheels etc.. It's the flagship Cupra, whats not to like about it? It's got to more desirable than a standard Cupra. Very rarely see another one on...
  6. herbie147

Cupra R accelerating problems

coil packs?
  7. herbie147

Hello from Scotland

I ment a new R version if there is one.
  8. herbie147

Hello from Scotland

What colour etc you going for? SC or 4 door? I do like the look of the Mk3, waiting to see what the new R version will be like, would deffo consider buying one!
  9. herbie147

Hello From Bonnie Dundee Ken!!

Hello! There's a thread on the go at the moment, the Aberdeen guys are looking to get some meets together.
  10. herbie147

Hello from Scotland

Hi Rab Yeah I recognise your username from MLR. I sold my Evo 6 RS for a LCR. The 6 was too hardcore for a daily and hardly ever left my garage. Loving my Leon, Im sure you wont be disspointed with the new 280 when you pick it up.
  11. herbie147

Newbie from Scotland

howdy :D
  12. herbie147

Meets in Aberdeen?

yeah Id be up for a meet sometime :)
  13. herbie147

:( Leon Cupra currently having Stage 2+ remap, low on Power!!!

Get a proper fuel pump and some APR software and you will see 360-380bhp easily.
  14. herbie147

A properly upgraded leon interior

Cringe! :doh:
  15. herbie147

Show us your Wheels

Just had a look on google images, they certainly do look mint on the MK2. I think I will get them in 18's, I'm not too keen on my 19's on the Cupra R; Crashy ride and price of tyres. Was Looking into getting a set of 19" winter tyres and the prices are horrendous & not much choice of brands.
  16. herbie147

Piper exhaust

I have the Piper exhaust, a few thinks it's looks iffy but I think it looks mean :D I have the one silencer on mines, gives a nice burble, not too loud.
  17. herbie147

Show us your Wheels

Cheers Anarchy1515, looks good, you got a pic of the full car side on?
  18. herbie147

Alloy Cleaner Beware!

Did you let the product go dry?
  19. herbie147

Show us your Wheels

Anyone got these BBS reps on their Mk2? Would like to see a pic if you do.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise