Search results

1. Sandus

OEMVAG parts

I've been having the same experience with my latest order.. it's kinda annoying. :( ordered from them before with no issues, but yea seems they've packed up.
  2. Sandus

Leon Bumper Removal & Cupra R Bumper Fitting Guide

Anyone have a guide to mounting the side skirts? can't find any...
  3. Sandus

Peter's Leon - *Mapped* *Soon to be Stealth*

Looking great man! love how the Leons looks when they're lowered, getting my coilovers soon to! cant wait lol :P Thinking of putting some dark tint on the red parts of the rear lights to, you should consider that to if going for the "stealthy" look :D
  4. Sandus

ooh that looks nasty that dent. looks cool on the new wheel, just needs a slight lowering now and it would look mad :) nice mapping to, again was it a diesel?
  5. Sandus

looks neat! just got done with interior LEDs in my own :)
  6. Sandus

Hahah, i know exactly what you'r talking about, it's awesome had the same thing when i finished the foil recoloring of my car ;)
  7. Sandus

Hey again ;) looking good on all the new things done! ;)
  8. Sandus

Looks great :D are you using canbus for the interior aswell? or regular?
  9. Sandus

Thanks man ;) they just fitted right in there? and yea i think it is fuses, happened after I was messing around with the lights in the front doors, they were just short enough to fit apparently, guess it blew something there. ;( typical
  10. Sandus

Heya Petey, nice leon you got there. new on the site, here just taking a look around gathering info. got a leon 2001 myself. just a question, what LED bulbs you using for that number plate? does it require canbus bulbs or? Got some myself for the interior but they ended up just slightly to...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.