Search results

1. Side skirts?

How much would you sell them for mate?
  2. Side skirts?

Does anyone on here sell the mk3 cupra side skirts? Or know anywhere which I can buy them because I'm really struggling to find any online, preferably black but other colours are not the end of the world, Thanks.
  3. Ford puma exhaust fit a mk3 ibiza?

Okay, thanks for the reply. Does this mean that some minor welding will probably have to be done? Thanks.
  4. Ford puma exhaust fit a mk3 ibiza?

Hi, I have a 1.4 mpi 2001 Ibiza, a family friend had a Ford Puma (I don't know anything about it or what year it was, just remember that it was a older looking car, if I had to guess I'd probably say something around 2002) But anyway, he sold his car and put it back standard and gave me his...
  5. Smoke from behind steering wheel? HELP?!

Just to add, I now have the EPC light on constantly, I also still don't have any main beam unless my headlights are already on. Any suggestions? If I plug a Volkswagen diagnostics took in will that tell me what the problem is?
  6. Smoke from behind steering wheel? HELP?!

Hi guys, so today when I got home I was messing with the main beam and seeing how bright they were (no reason in particular just was doing it out of boredom and interest) and then after turning the main beam on and off probably about 5 times I noticed that it wasn't going off, I tried pulling...
  7. Headlight removal

Removing front bumper is pretty easy, just undo the screws along the top that you can see and then pop it off
  8. Hillmandj's guide to repairing interior door handles (Pics)

Has anyone carbon wrapped theirs? If they have was it easy or difficult? I want to do this as I imagine it would be quite effective
  9. Dash lights & LCD stay on when locked

I don't know what the problem is but I can tell you I have the exact same model and year and mine doesn't do this, so it's definitely not right