Search results

1. jcbmally

Just joined!

Welcome and thanks for joining :) (y)
  2. jcbmally

Is Seat's Discretion Worth Much ??

You should have taken that further. A “fault” is what it is, if fixing a faulty item can rectify a potential bigger problem then it is covered. They won’t want to cover the labour cost for a big job like that and they have turned it on you. I’d try the Motor Ombudsman and report there behaviour...
  3. jcbmally

Hi all ,

Welcome to the forum (y) :)
  4. jcbmally

Hi everyone

Welcome to the forum, ask over on the Leon section and you should get some responses. I know it did in the Formentor but unsure on the Leon. :)(y)
  5. jcbmally

Seat virgin

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you’ll get some answers here but you can post in the section below too. https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/forums/toledo.45/
  6. jcbmally

Heated seats (learning function)

Yeah it seems to be hit and miss with each car. My mate had the exact car at the time and his was a pain, mine took a few weeks but got there in the end.
  7. jcbmally

Heated seats (learning function)

There is a setting in the menu to set the seat to “on” to a set temp, mine was set to 5 degrees. Can’t recall where it was but I did that on my Formentor when I had it.
  8. jcbmally

SEAT celebrates 40 years of its most iconic model with the Ibiza Anniversary Limited Edition

It does look good, but is it just me or does the MK1 still look sweet.
  9. jcbmally

Hello, I'm very new to all this.

Welcome and thanks for joining. I’m sure you will get some help, they are still great looking motor. Don’t forget to post in the relevant section as well.
  10. jcbmally

Formentor 190 hp noise after a trip

I know mine would make weird noises when switching off and it was all the systems shutting down. It does it in my wife’s car as well and that is a Toyota. Could be just that ?
  11. jcbmally

Formentor VZ Hybrid - weird sound at cold start

It may be just because the engine oil hasn’t circulated after being sat, but that is normal, once the oil has circulated the noise should go. I’d confirm it’s had an oil change too, low viscosity oil can cause it. Failing the above it may be a noisy injector but that’s just a guess.
  12. jcbmally

Introductory post

Welcome to the forum. Plenty of like minded peeps to discuss with.
  13. jcbmally

CUPRA Formentor VZN review

Good honest review again @Syphon I think I’d opt for the VZ3 just for the brakes, why wouldn’t you, but o do like that green (y)
  14. jcbmally

Hi all

Welcome to the forum (y):)
  15. jcbmally

Removing pics

What pics would you like removed ? Have you gone into your album and tried there ?
  16. jcbmally

SEAT is Becoming Cupra - Ateca Buying Advice

It is a shame that the Cupra brand has been watered down with smaller engines. I remember one of the first Black Leon Cupras around my end looked the nuts and when they took off I was like “wow, I want one”. Now so many look the same so I play “guess the proper one” by looking at the exhaust...
  17. jcbmally

SEAT is Becoming Cupra - Ateca Buying Advice

I think your looking to much into it, I would save the money and get the one you have looked at. A car is only worth what someone is willing to give you regardless of if it’s still made or not. I remember when SAAB folded the cars still sold and still do. Cupra or Seat, it’s still an Ateca...
  18. jcbmally

At last

Now that does look sweet, well worth the wait.
  19. jcbmally

New Formentor VZ1 245

Welcome to the forum, hope you get the car sorted soon. They are a great car and there are a lot of happy owners with no issues.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.