Search results

1. Odometer Lights - Cupra

There a light sensor in odometer, and it works in a way that if the environment around is light it light as well, but if its dark it darken as well, if this make sense! it help you determine when you need to turn on your dashboard lights on. maybe that you seeing there...
  2. iPod Connectivity!!

You tried this cable with Audio+Lighting, and it didnt work as well?!
  3. seat have released some software updates

Okay, thanks mate for the head ups
  4. seat have released some software updates

Man can you shed more light please, Which version of those have you flashed?! MEDIA SYSTEM: SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD > Software D210 > Software D220 > Software D250 > Software D260 > Software 5F00358XXA And what firmware you were having originally?! Thanks.
  5. seat have released some software updates

Okay, that sound good. will give it a try...
  6. seat have released some software updates

but then, which one of the follow is the latest: MEDIA SYSTEM: SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD > Software D210 > Software D220 > Software D250 > Software D260 > Software 5F00358XXA apparently it should D260, but what about this one"5F00358XXA" ?!!
  7. iPod Connectivity!!

Music is stored on the iPhone.
  8. iPod Connectivity!!

Any idea where i can find this type of connection?!
  9. iPod Connectivity!!

I've already using a microSD for my music, but sometimes i like to stream some music from Deezer. and Using BT is ridiculous really with all notification coming and interpreting the sound..
  10. iPod Connectivity!!

My Leon comes with one USB and an AUX port only in the glove box, and when i connect my iPhone 6+ with an official Lighting Cable it neither charge or even recognised on the info system as a USB to play my music! What i am doing wrong here?!
  11. N while Parking!

Thanks man for understanding, i know it may sounds strange but that how things go down here!!
  12. N while Parking!

yeah that what i exactly meant!
  13. N while Parking!

how to trun the ignition on?!!! i wana park the car and leave it for a while! never saw this in the hand book maybe i missed it, will have another look... but what do you mean under the surround?! what is the surround?!
  14. N while Parking!

Okay, i am living in a busy City (Cairo, Egypt) and from time to time when i park the car it have to be moved a little for maneuvering out others cars, without getting into too much details about the chaos i am facing here :censored: Is it possible that when i park the car it can be moved...
  15. Head Light Level adjuster

Okay, thanks mate for the help.
  16. Head Light Level adjuster

Yeah i have the LEDs, same?
  17. Head Light Level adjuster

will check and update you... but what will happens when i turn them?!
  18. Head Light Level adjuster

i dont know if certain version of the Leon can control the headlight level, but i can't in mind. even though the mechanism is there, as when i turn off the car with lights on and open it again i can see the light level moving up and down and settle in the normal position. so any way of...
  19. USB or SD?

i would say also SD, easier to reach and leave the USB free for any needs...
  20. eBay cable and software?

Still nobody could enables coming/leaving home through VCDS?!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.