Search results

1. MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

What et you use on the rota grids? Im looking at et45 7.5j for the fronts and et30 9j for the fronts just wanna know if they would fit straight on with know problems?
  2. pd130 rough idling help please

sorry ive been away, ive checked all for leaks, i took the car out the other day for a long run and when i come back and let it idle it as fine but the next morning it as only doing it till it gets warm?
  3. pd130 rough idling help please

i have checked the boost pipe havent yet checked inlet yet will do that tonight cheers
  4. pd130 rough idling help please

http://vid1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee444/crookiecrook/20141023_1708381.mp4 http://vid1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee444/crookiecrook/20141023_1707442.mp4 cheers
  5. pd130 rough idling help please

how do you but video up?
  6. pd130 rough idling help please

Yeah still does it when the clutch is down. Ill try n do and video tomorrow
  7. pd130 rough idling help please

its hunting/ shaking the revs are staying the same!
  8. pd130 rough idling help please

hi guys, ive got a pd130 sport which has got a rough idle, ive changed the injector loom which someone told me there common to go and still doing it, i had it on the ramp and notice there was broken wires on the alternator loom so i thought it mite that so i repared them and still doing the...
  9. seatsport front mount wanted

I have looked at them but because its my daily I would rather just put a second hand one on so I can spend more money on my mk2 g60 turbo golf instead
  10. seatsport front mount wanted

Hi guys Im after a seatsport front mount with boost pipes if anyone has one for sale Cheers
  11. cam/rocker cover part number

Cheers mate
  12. cam/rocker cover part number

Im after the part number for a cam/rocker cover for my ibiza 1.9 130bhp engine code is asz Cheers
  13. Ibiza Mk4 Part Numbers List

part number for cupra grab handles, sunvisors and the clips that the sunvisor clip into? cheers
  14. pd130 oil leak need help

ive change the tamdem gasket and still no joy. it doing my head in now, any more ideas
  15. pd130 oil leak need help

Below the head gasket. if it was the head gasket wont it loss water as well?
  16. pd130 oil leak need help

it not thats the first thing i check lol
  17. pd130 oil leak need help

hi guys i had the headgasket, cambelt , waterpump the other month and notice that oil was leaking and it seems to be getting worse. like i filled it up on monday and last night i had to top it back up again as it was just touching the dip stick. ive changed the rocker cover gasket which didnt...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members